CRC prisoner falls 5 stories to death at Norco prison

Sep 6, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Lompoc Record

“They did a security check around 2 a.m. and found an inmate missing”

NORCO, Calif. - A prison inmate fell five stories to his death, but authorities said it's unclear if the fall at the California Rehabilitation Center was a murder, suicide or botched escape attempt. via Lompoc Record

Comments
21 - 33 of 33 Comments Last updated Jul 9, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pwizzle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Why the hell would pat wanna be wit a convict? My hubby been a convict for 25 years and weve been together for 7 theres nothing lavish bout this life style...nice girls dont cut it in the prison wife/ gf world u gotta be cut throat ride or die type chick..get the fuck outta here ya weirdo.
Brenda

Merced, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

Is Norco really that bad of a prison? This is my first time having to deal with this type of situation. It's also John's first time in prison. Is there anything else I can do to make the time he's serving easer? Please let me know. Thank You
monique

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2011

My ex jus got transfered there from wasco...is he allowed to send mail? I sent him a letter but idk if he'll get it because i ddnt have his bed number or dorm number..only his inmate number.. will he get it? Idk im so new to this...i hope hes ok i cant wait he gets out sept :)
Jessica

Santee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Brenda wrote:
Is Norco really that bad of a prison? This is my first time having to deal with this type of situation. It's also John's first time in prison. Is there anything else I can do to make the time he's serving easer? Please let me know. Thank You
Norco is probably one of the most relaxed prisons in California. It's not as bad as it's made out to be. As for you, if you are a wife or girlfriend, there is not much you can do except be there for him and stay by his side, and constantly reassure him that you love him and everything is fine. See him as often as possible and send letters with pictures often. Get ready for an emotional whirlwind roller coaster though!! Don't get upset if he takes his frustration out on you. It's not acceptable on their part but it is what it is. You'll never know what it's like to go through what they have to do, so just stay strong and supportive.
ladee Teena

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

My man been down since 2008 of december its time for him to come home me and the boys misses you
Dave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

ladee Teena wrote:
My man been down since 2008 of december its time for him to come home me and the boys misses you
Your 'man' is a piece of shit. Don't talk about him like he is some Marine doing a tour if Iraq. Your man is a sack of crap and probably getting ass-rammed as I type. Your kids deserve a better father and if you can't get that through your giant melon head then your kids need a better mother, too!
Lissa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

cdc officer wrote:
<quoted text> wow that is really a ignorant suggestion ...I work n a prison and there is no stopping gangs in the prison system. People like you need to educate urself b4 you make ur comments
Enough said. Stupid ppl
big jon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Pat wrote:
I want to find muscular ex-cons.......... gematt2002@yahoo.com
get in touch with me
big jon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Spend time in san quiention not a place 2 be I'm out doing good learned keep 2 urself and don't take chit
big jon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Pat wrote:
If there are some muscular ex-cons that want to hook up with a really nice person let me know. I get exited about the idea of being with a former inmate. I am only into muscular men though
here I amm
tina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 'man' is a piece of shit. Don't talk about him like he is some Marine doing a tour if Iraq. Your man is a sack of crap and probably getting ass-rammed as I type. Your kids deserve a better father and if you can't get that through your giant melon head then your kids need a better mother, too!
I take it that u got rammed so now u want to take out your frustration out on all inmates. U should get professional help.
tina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

I take it u got rammed so now u want to take out your frustration out on all inmates. U should seek professional help.
tina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

anonymous wrote:
actually i worker there at that time and he was a child molester. they found out strangled him, put him in his bed while officers counter, so he looked sleep.later that night threw him out the window.
well if he was a chester then he had it coming. One less piece of shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Riverside County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HEMET: Confusion over write-in votes cleared up (Nov '12) Aug 19 Teabag Sanchez 10
Fatal shooting victim ID'd as Corona man (Aug '10) Aug 2 crowntown 49
NORCO: 1 person slightly hurt by house fire (Mar '13) Jul '14 Kristy 3
Hudson gets another $35,000 for legal defense Jul '14 L W in Blythe 1
Riverside County: Sex-offender ordinance to be ... Jul '14 Citizen 2
Former Riverside County deputy sheriff arrested... Jul '14 Martin 2
Lupillo Rivera, Mexican Music Superstar, Fights... Jul '14 Tucson John 2

Search the Riverside County Forum:
•••