Moreno Valley: Three seriously hurt in crash

Apr 28, 2012 Full story: The Press-Enterprise

Three people were seriously hurt in a three-vehicle accident Saturday afternoon at Oliver Street and Iris Avenue on Moreno Valley's south side.

Full Story
brian

United States

#1 Apr 29, 2012
i was there it was three people but not three vehicle it all happened
because someone ran the red light there was two in one car and one in the other the two in the car were really injured the passenger side was smashed in the only way for the driver to get out is to crawl over the passenger to the grass he had a broken leg and his neck was hurting him the passenger had a gash in her forehead and a broken leg they couldn't take her out so they had to cut her out in the other car she was laying down on the side that was messed up they had to cut her out also the passenger was unconscious most of the time because the gash if she dies or is dead the other lady might go to jail because they believe that she is the one who ran the red light
One Tooth

Concord, CA

#2 Apr 30, 2012
brian wrote:
i was there it was three people but not three vehicle it all happened
because someone ran the red light there was two in one car and one in the other the two in the car were really injured the passenger side was smashed in the only way for the driver to get out is to crawl over the passenger to the grass he had a broken leg and his neck was hurting him the passenger had a gash in her forehead and a broken leg they couldn't take her out so they had to cut her out in the other car she was laying down on the side that was messed up they had to cut her out also the passenger was unconscious most of the time because the gash if she dies or is dead the other lady might go to jail because they believe that she is the one who ran the red light
do you know how to use these? >..........
Val marquez

Moreno Valley, CA

#3 Apr 30, 2012
Thanks Brian I appreciate your info I drive there everyday and I am amazed how dangerous it is because everyone in such a hurry. Was the Red light run on Oliver? Thats what it sounds like hope everyone is okay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverside County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Editorial: Hemet ends long tradition, outsource... Sun the enforcer 2
HEMET: Confusion over write-in votes cleared up (Nov '12) Sun rebuildurcitynotmine 11
Woman's body found in dirt field near her car i... Sun charles 10
Former Riverside County deputy sheriff arrested... Sep 10 tim 3
Man Dies in San Jacinto Drowning Sep 8 jackii_marri 2
Riverside County: Sex-offender ordinance to be ... Sep 5 gelm 4
3.7-Magnitude Quake Rattles IE Sep 3 riverside-ca USA 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Riverside County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••