HEMET: Teacher accused of sex with st...

HEMET: Teacher accused of sex with student

There are 11 comments on the The Press-Enterprise story from Mar 1, 2012, titled HEMET: Teacher accused of sex with student. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

Hemet Unified School District officials notified Riverside County sheriff's deputies at 9 p.m. Wednesday that a teacher may have been involved in a sexual relationship with a minor at the school, Sgt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

BOB

Murrieta, CA

#1 Mar 1, 2012
NOT TRUE!
Arnold

United States

#2 Mar 2, 2012
BOB wrote:
NOT TRUE!
...not so sure.
WATCH OUT

Rowland Heights, CA

#3 Mar 2, 2012
IT HAPPENS MORE THAN PEOPLE THANK ..... MOST ARE NEVER EXPOSED SOME ARE COVERED UP BY THE SCHOOL DEPENDING ON THE TEACHER'S FAMILY CONNECTIONS .... IT HAPPENED IN SAN JACINTO A FEW YEARS BACK AND THE TEACHER (FEMALE) WAS TRANSFERRED FROM THE HIGH SCHOOL TO THE MIDDLE SCHOOL ..... GREAT IDEA !! SHE CAN NOW PRAY ON THE YOUNGER BOYS !!!
BOB

Murrieta, CA

#4 Mar 2, 2012
WATCH OUT wrote:
IT HAPPENS MORE THAN PEOPLE THANK ..... MOST ARE NEVER EXPOSED SOME ARE COVERED UP BY THE SCHOOL DEPENDING ON THE TEACHER'S FAMILY CONNECTIONS .... IT HAPPENED IN SAN JACINTO A FEW YEARS BACK AND THE TEACHER (FEMALE) WAS TRANSFERRED FROM THE HIGH SCHOOL TO THE MIDDLE SCHOOL ..... GREAT IDEA !! SHE CAN NOW PRAY ON THE YOUNGER BOYS !!!
Sounds like that teacher was guilty if they reassigned her. Come on people. Why do you always convict people before they are tried? Would you like it if you were guilty then proven innocent?
WATCH OUT

Rowland Heights, CA

#5 Mar 2, 2012
I THANK SHE DESERVES HE DAY IN COURT ...BUT SHE IS SCREWED ETHER WAY .. IF SHE IS GUILTY YOUR GOING TO JAIL .. IF SHE IS INNOCENT HER REPUTATION IS SCARED FOR LIFE ...
Ryan

Compton, CA

#6 Mar 2, 2012
Who can say not true. It happens all the time esoecially female teachers they just dont get caught cause most the time the males not going to to tell anybody so they dont get caught
Jim Temecula

Chino, CA

#7 Mar 4, 2012
Wow just we just pray this is not true! This is a terrible reflection for anyone in this position, where we are looking for our teachers to be a role model, not to be abusing their position or breaking the law with their students. Teaching is a very important job and an arena where our kids need to be safe. Again, we all pray this is not true! Innocent until proven guilty.
Jenna

Chino, CA

#8 Mar 4, 2012
Wow, this continues to be a frontline offense in the news these days...Makes you wonder what types of accountability measures need to be instituted for all teachers these days? It is terrible that those without integrity and moral values overshadow those great teachers who went into the profession so as to make a positive influence and instill a desire for lifelong learning! Terrible headlines, makes me I'll reading these stories week after week! Self seeking, selfish and lost souls for sure!
joe

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Mar 4, 2012
This story was running rampant among students for almost a year ... Took em long enough to catch up
ENQIERINGWITHOUT AMIND

United States

#10 Apr 23, 2012
joe wrote:
This story was running rampant among students for almost a year ... Took em long enough to catch up
HOW DID THEY FIND OUT? I HEAR THIS KID WILLINGLY HAD SEX WITH THIS TEACHER SEVERAL TIMES.(i hope this a-hole did't tell) HE HAD IT MADE WHAT AN -A HOLE! HE IS ALSO TO BLAME. AND NO HARM NO FOUL, THIS A - HOLE WAS NOT HURT IN ANY WAY. ALL GUYS HATE A-HOLES WHO TELL ON THEIR TEACHERS, ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE IS DOING HIM A FAVOR.
Jason

South Gate, CA

#11 Apr 24, 2012
We need to find this kid and give him his luckiest boy in the world award, nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverside County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TemeculaTEMECULA: Man suspected of stabbing rel... (Dec '15) Thu DeeSmith 3
Riverside County D.A. Colludes with Beaumont t... Sep 19 Libi Uremovic 2
S.E.C. Orders Against Beaumont Financing Author... Aug '17 Libi Uremovic 1
News Calimesa man charged with murder in fatal weeke... Aug '17 Chris 1
News The Immigration Frontlines Jul '17 spytheweb 1
News Hemet-area raids involve agents from ICE, FBI, ... Jul '17 tellinitlikeitis 4
News Riverside Countya s sheriff wants $50 million m... Jun '17 Mr Puurvis 1
More from around the web