Man Accused of Killing Woman in Drunk...

Man Accused of Killing Woman in Drunken Crash Pleads Not Guilty

There are 2 comments on the Lake Elsinore Valley News story from Oct 12, 2012, titled Man Accused of Killing Woman in Drunken Crash Pleads Not Guilty. In it, Lake Elsinore Valley News reports that:

A Hemet man who allegedly plowed through a red light while drunk, smashing into two cars and killing the driver of one, pleaded not guilty today to second-degree murder and other felonies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lake Elsinore Valley News.

make change

Redlands, CA

#1 Oct 13, 2012
life withoute parole is not enough
concernedaytemp

Hampton, VA

#2 Oct 18, 2012
Well it will be intetesting go hear about how she was driving or the victims methed into her path of travel
Forom the article I believe justice has a clean cut send driec cases ahaondy the alochol impared driver

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverside County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riverside County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest R... Sep 22 Nick 2
News Moreno ValleyRiverside police officer arrested ... Sep 21 Marie 2
News Anthony "Clumsy" Paez Caught During Standoff (Jun '08) Sep 6 Dose palmas 14
News HemetHemet businesses invited to weigh in on Fl... Aug '16 RajainCajain 1
News Man sues McDonald's over 'misbranded' mozzarell... (Feb '16) Jul '16 Squeeze The Cheese 14
News TemeculaTEMECULA: Couple sentenced in 2013 hors... Jul '16 Aline 1
News Three people sentenced for violent home invasio... (Nov '14) Jun '16 Crystal 101 6
More from around the web