TEMECULA: Skateboarder killed crossin...

TEMECULA: Skateboarder killed crossing intersection

There are 34 comments on the The Press-Enterprise story from Mar 28, 2012, titled TEMECULA: Skateboarder killed crossing intersection. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

A 14-year-old Temecula skateboarder died last night when he was hit by a mid-size SUV while crossing a busy intersection in that city, say Riverside County coroner's officials.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tammy

Murrieta, CA

#21 Mar 28, 2012
To Noah's family, I am sorry for your loss. He was a friend and school mate of my kids. He will be forever missed. God Bless your family
Woodrow

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Mar 28, 2012
ingrid wrote:
Ive been living in Temecula my whole life & ohhhh I see so many bad drivers even passing red lights wheres the cops to pull those dumb drivers what r they doin all the time just parked on the parkinglot.of Albertsons only eating at Peyonis damn things like this happen because cops atent doing their job!
You are Ignorant Ingrid
Shannon

Los Angeles, CA

#23 Mar 28, 2012
It's a very sad and horrible accident. As a mother my heart breaks for Noahs family, there's no understanding why things like this happen. My heart also goes out to the driver who is about to become a parent himself. His life as well as noahs family is forever changed...I pray everyone involved can find peace and hug your children every day and always let them know how much you love them. Hugs to the driver...it wasn't your fault... <3
Kay

United States

#24 Mar 28, 2012
TAYLOR wrote:
not to be rude AT ALL! BUUT to be honest its Noahs fault he had signals showing when and when not to crossing. and not the drivers. the driver had the right to go. now this might sound rude but honestly if you were smart enough you would of an had a helmet on and checked both ways for crossing. now yes he does have a record of things so with that being said we know whos fault it is. AND YES I KNOW THIS KID AND HE GOES TO MY SCHOOL. HE WAS ONE OF MY CLOSE GUY FRIENDS AND EVERYONE LOVES HIM. NOAH YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND NEVER FORGOTTEN. WE ALL LOVE YOU. R.I.P
1998-2012.....<3 XOXO
Taylor if you have to begin something with Not to be rude its probably going to be rude! I would have never guessed the end of your post would be that the two of you were friends! I guess you just took me back to my school days when it was said why have enemies with friends like these, and you taylor are what we meant by friends like these" . Its not your fault you are just young and to keep words kind unexperienced. Through life you will hopeefully change the way your mind thinks or at least what your mouth says. The driver is a close family memer of mine and on behalf of our loved one we ask that everyone STOPS judging and blaming no matter what noah has done in the past the fact remains that Noah much like you taylor was a child who had a lot of learning to do and this is an unfortunate situation where this child no matter if bad choices were involved or not will never again go home to his parents and his parents never again will hold their baby boy! Out of respect for the Austill family as well as my loved one PLEASE STOP POINTING FINGERS! SOMEONE A CHILD IS DEAD that child has SOMEONES THEY ARE CALLED HIS PARENTS AND THESE PARENTS HAVE LOST THEIR CHILD A CHILD that they have spent their last 14 years teaching right from wrong and knowing that he may still do wrong but he will learn from each mistake as children do and now his time of learning has abruptly ended and from reports really sounds like a trgic ACCIDENT people are so quick to slam him as in the past he made mistakes or oops I mean he was a child! For those of you who have children I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from and for those of you who thought this was facebook its NOT and people who's lives are devastated by this visit these grown up websites for Information on a serious matter may read these posts in search of some support or kind words for them to hold on to and this is what they see!!! Really life is real real things happen and these things are real tragedies!
amanda chambers

Los Angeles, CA

#25 Mar 29, 2012
as usual people are pointing fingers at each other. thats temecula for you.
Brittany

Tulsa, OK

#26 Mar 29, 2012
Kay wrote:
<quoted text>
Taylor if you have to begin something with Not to be rude its probably going to be rude! I would have never guessed the end of your post would be that the two of you were friends! I guess you just took me back to my school days when it was said why have enemies with friends like these, and you taylor are what we meant by friends like these" . Its not your fault you are just young and to keep words kind unexperienced. Through life you will hopeefully change the way your mind thinks or at least what your mouth says. The driver is a close family memer of mine and on behalf of our loved one we ask that everyone STOPS judging and blaming no matter what noah has done in the past the fact remains that Noah much like you taylor was a child who had a lot of learning to do and this is an unfortunate situation where this child no matter if bad choices were involved or not will never again go home to his parents and his parents never again will hold their baby boy! Out of respect for the Austill family as well as my loved one PLEASE STOP POINTING FINGERS! SOMEONE A CHILD IS DEAD that child has SOMEONES THEY ARE CALLED HIS PARENTS AND THESE PARENTS HAVE LOST THEIR CHILD A CHILD that they have spent their last 14 years teaching right from wrong and knowing that he may still do wrong but he will learn from each mistake as children do and now his time of learning has abruptly ended and from reports really sounds like a trgic ACCIDENT people are so quick to slam him as in the past he made mistakes or oops I mean he was a child! For those of you who have children I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from and for those of you who thought this was facebook its NOT and people who's lives are devastated by this visit these grown up websites for Information on a serious matter may read these posts in search of some support or kind words for them to hold on to and this is what they see!!! Really life is real real things happen and these things are real tragedies!
Thank you
Moe

Westminster, CA

#27 Mar 30, 2012
My condolences goes out to the kid who passed away, and for the guy who hit him. My husband and I were at the red light where the accident occured, and I was wondering why they were giving the kid CPR far from the cross walk.... so it just shows you, and it's unfortunate, that the kid was jaywalking. Years ago, I almost hit a kid who was jaywalking, I was driving on a street where the speed limit was 5o, and to THIS DAY, I always, get flash backs of that day, and it freaks me out! I can't imagine the state the guy is in, who hit the kid. I know he is going to blame himself, but tell your friend IT'S NOT HIS FAULT. Your friend should get counseling because this accident will eat him up inside.
Moe

Westminster, CA

#28 Mar 30, 2012
People have the right to post thier opinions...... Facebook isn't the only place online to do that....... People ARE going to judge... it's part of being human.... You have to judge people, things, etcetra, in order to make sense of things and to understand people. You just have to have thick skin to deal with it, because it won't change.... unfortunately. I feel sorry for both parties..... It's unfortunate that the kid jaywalked...........
Tracy

Temecula, CA

#29 May 8, 2012
This is Noah's mom. First of all, my son was not jaywalking. He was crossing in the crosswalk but was hit so hard that he flew 99 feet. He was not crossing on a red light. When he began crossing the road their was a green hand, however the lights at that intersection go so fast that he could not get all the way across the street before the light changed. The toxicology report from the autopsy indicated that there were absolutely NO drugs or alcohol is his system whatsoever. Please do not judge my child or me with your limited information. He was on Spring Break and he was not out after curfew. That is all you need to know.
Tracy

Los Angeles, CA

#30 May 9, 2012
Also my sons friends were causing problems harassing people at the mall
Tracy

Temecula, CA

#31 May 26, 2012
Tracy wrote:
Also my sons friends were causing problems harassing people at the mall
I don't know who posted this but it was not me (Noah's mom).
Carl

Los Angeles, CA

#32 May 27, 2012
Of course when Tracy is saying thats all we need to know what that means their is more to the story
Wally

Los Angeles, CA

#33 May 28, 2012
Carl the A-Hole.Still miserable in life I see
Carl

Los Angeles, CA

#34 May 29, 2012
You go in Temecula you will find a lot of A holes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverside County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 15-year-old accused of setting deadly fire in M... Apr 19 unknownnnnnnnnnnnnnn 1
Riverside County D.A. Mike Hestrin: Do Your Job Apr 10 Libi Uremovic 1
Obama, Leno Fallon Vet Head hits. MW Terminat... Mar 30 Christ 1
News Jeff Stone joins criticism of Sheriff Stan Snif... Feb '18 dunnie 1
News Welfare benefits in danger? (Feb '09) Jan '18 soon trump speech 153
Review: Riverside County Transportation Commission Jan '18 RCTC RIVERSIDE CO... 2
News TemeculaTEMECULA: Man suspected of stabbing rel... (Dec '15) Jan '18 LAinUSA 4