Moreno Valley: Rios moves to run for City Council

Jul 31, 2012 Full story: The Press-Enterprise 9

Moreno Valley school board member Mike Rios, who faces criminal charges, has pulled papers to seek a Moreno Valley City Council seat.

Full Story
NMA

Moreno Valley, CA

#1 Aug 1, 2012
It Time For Mike Rios Too Sept Down It Make Me Sick That This Is Dose ' Not Do Think Too Get Ready Of Him From NMA In Covina ,Ca He Would Have Be Take Out Moreno Valley Ca Too Chicken Too Do That
Iwe Toddid

Mission Viejo, CA

#2 Aug 1, 2012
NMA wrote:
It Time For Mike Rios Too Sept Down It Make Me Sick That This Is Dose ' Not Do Think Too Get Ready Of Him From NMA In Covina ,Ca He Would Have Be Take Out Moreno Valley Ca Too Chicken Too Do That
HUH?

Kids, this is why it is so important to stay in school.
seriously

Moreno Valley, CA

#3 Aug 2, 2012
I would love to tell him were to shove those papers.
commenter

Moreno Valley, CA

#4 Aug 2, 2012
I just watched some of the channel 5 clips of Rios and Espinoza, those morons deserve each other, they both suffer from delusions of grandeur. I do love it when the press enterprise and the news media and even MVGordie keep him in the spotlight, because the more the citizens really get to see who this man is, the more they despise and hate this individual. It's always nice to see where one's prioritys lie.
wake up Moreno Valley

Moreno Valley, CA

#6 Aug 4, 2012
The citizens of this city need to contact Ruthie Goldkorn, and get behind this recall. It's time to get off your asses and put your money were your mouth is. lets come together and get rid of this vermon.

Those running in District 1 should jump on the recall band wagon as well , while walking the district push your own agenda, but also take some recall pettions and collect signatures as well, it can only help your campaigns.
Ratanda

Englewood, CO

#8 Aug 10, 2012
Is he a pimp or not?
Hello

Moreno Valley, CA

#10 Sep 21, 2012
What is up with the Rios recall? I hope this was not just a ploy to push ones political club. Have yet to see a petition or hear of any petition signings, must be the best kept secret in MV. Maybe we should see less talking and more walking from this group, after all they wanted to take the lead and run with it.
AndreaU88

Moreno Valley, CA

#11 Sep 24, 2012
Ruthie Goldkorn is out for herself - finding things to sue people over so she can get cash. Yeah, that is a real "activist" for you (roll eyes) and of course, she is for Obama.
FAA

“100% Flame Resistant”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#12 Oct 4, 2012
Alicia Espinoza is the biggest sack of monkey shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverside County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riverside County: Sex-offender ordinance to be ... 9 hr I know 5
Murrieta Mom Accused of Starving Twin Toddlers ... Dec 3 lupita garcia 1
San JacintoSAN JACINTO: Utility tax appears def... Nov '14 lDI0TS IN SAN JAC 3
Police: Duo Forces Way into San Jacinto Home, R... Nov '14 lupita garcia 2
San JacintoSAN JACINTO: Council may earmark tax... Nov '14 Melissa C 6
Three people sentenced for violent home invasio... Nov '14 wpyo 5
San JacintoSAN JACINTO: Sweep finds sex offende... Nov '14 Rob Whitey 2
More from around the web