Officer pleads guilty to DUI charge

Officer pleads guilty to DUI charge

There are 4 comments on the Desert Sun story from Aug 8, 2008, titled Officer pleads guilty to DUI charge. In it, Desert Sun reports that:

Alberto Padilla Ochoa, a Cathedral City Police officer, pleaded guilty yesterday to one count of driving under the influence of alcohol, according to Riverside County court records.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Desert Sun.

Rancho Mirage, CA

#1 Sep 18, 2008
He is a great Police Officer. Has helped & saved many lives, its too bad that the Media wants to focus on all the negatives. Instead of being remembered for all the good things he has done for the community, he will be remembered for this. Only because he is a Police Officer does not mean he is not human. Everyone makes mistakes.

Mount Laguna, CA

#2 Sep 23, 2008
OH REALLY!!! It's called consequences; poor decision making on his part. I bet you would feel a little different if he had hurt or killed someone close to you. Now, there are many people who drink, but don't drive. There are people who drink and kill people when they make the "CHOICE" to get behind the wheel of their vehicle. All the good he has done is gone, period!!!!!!
michoacan rebel

Concord, CA

#3 Oct 8, 2013
Reckless, cocky, inmature and abusive.
The way he drives, I'm surprised the rookie has not recked a police unit yet.

Jumps into conclusions too quickly, before making a fair balanced assesment of the ocurrence.
He will benefit of some psychological therapy, proper trainning and reasesment of his psychological profile, before been on the streets by himself unsupervised.

Cathedral City deserves the best, for the safety of their residents.
michoacan rebel

Concord, CA

#4 Oct 8, 2013
No disrespect to the young man, positive
attitutude towards criticism, helps to learn, and grow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riverside County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News EDITORIAL: Can solar shine without subsidies? Oct 5 CaptCook 1
Mello Roos Special Taxes: Are You Being Overcha... Sep 22 Libi Uremovic 1
News BeachWalk Hotel development firm has ties to Pa... Sep 17 wakenpismo 1
News Woman Threatening to Jump From Perris Overpass ... Aug '15 Lady Morgana 2
To all the cigarette smokers out there..switch ... Aug '15 californiakid 1
News Alleged sexual abuse victims of former Corona t... (Feb '10) Jul '15 Ant94 18
I miss you Jul '15 Hcassidy 1
More from around the web