Post Rock Energy Office in Harrisville

Post Rock Energy Office in Harrisville

Posted in the Ritchie County Forum

O and G researcher

United States

#1 Jul 27, 2012
Does anyone have any information on a company called Post Rock Energy that has an office in Harrisville, WV?
They have their corporate offices located in Oklahoma City, OK. But they have bought up a lot of abandoned wells in Doddridge and Ritchie.
The corporate web site is a bit of a mystery. No real contact info on it except for the Human Resources contact # and the Investor Relations Officer's number. No main phone # and when I got hold of the gal on the number for human resources which was only one of two numbers on their web site she gave me their "main" number (which I wrote down and repeated back to her) and that number goes to a recording saying it's disconnected.
Very hard to reach company and I'm starting to wonder if they exist at all beyond being on paper!
Anyone know where their Harrisville Office is located and if you have a phone number or contact person who works there?
Anyone know what they do? But up old non-productive wells, declare them abandoned, and then release to Marcellus maybe ...which if so, would raise a concern for those who get deeded free gas from those old abandoned wells. So would be nice to know what they are really doing in Ritchie County and Doddridge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ritchie County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Simonton Windows announces layoffs (May '09) Feb 2 gainfully employed 7
Ritchie c welfare moms? (Jan '16) Jun '16 lug nut 2
News Ritchie County Prosecutor "Mortified" by Son's ... (Mar '11) Sep '15 Hateyouall 31
meth lab on lost run in ellenboro (Apr '12) Aug '15 ama 4
Lost Dog - Pit / Boxer Mix in Berea area in Apr... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Dooner 1
Berea area - Lost Pit/Boxer Mix 4/14 (Apr '15) Apr '15 Dooner 1
What Coach? (Jan '15) Jan '15 Born and raised 1
More from around the web