Ritchie County Woman Arrested for Mul...

Ritchie County Woman Arrested for Multiple Charges

There are 17 comments on the WBOY-TV story from Feb 20, 2011, titled Ritchie County Woman Arrested for Multiple Charges. In it, WBOY-TV reports that:

State Police picked up a Ritchie County woman Sunday on multiple charges. Sheena McCormick was arrested and charged with littering, unlawful disposal of litter, an open dump violation, illegal burning, operating or attempt to start a drug lab, clandestine drug lab, and purchase, possession and manufacturing of methamphetamine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBOY-TV.

nunya

Parkersburg, WV

#1 Feb 22, 2011
About the McCormick girl, I personally think she should get the BOOK. She is the one that was in an accident a few years ago which paralyzed her small son, because of this she is a very wealthy woman and uses this money to do for herself and not her children. I heard stories about all the drugs she does but it was just hearsay until now. Don't let her buy her way out of this!!!!! Give her the max like anyone else and her main man is R.S. and he was busted for meth before. Just sayin.....
scoop

Byesville, OH

#2 Apr 23, 2011
This McCormick girl is not a good person hence her current charges. She has been involved in drugs for a very long time. She has traded "information" to save her own butt on more then one occasion. I feel that if a person is caught with drugs or doing any crime they should have to do the time! Not trade information. Her children are the only ones suffering. Yes she was in a accident a few years ago and did obtain cash from this. She has spent the most of this cash on herself and her drug habits. Her son will forever be broken. Not to mention the sexual abuse her children endured at the hands of their grandfather. Whom she had sexual abuse charges against as a teen and then left her boys in the care of this monster! I believe she received only probation for this! It seems that with all of the aquatints that have crossed her path and now find themselves with a case it would become clear just what kind of person she is! Maybe this time what went around just might have came back ! You must reap what you sow.
Wow

Clarksburg, WV

#3 Apr 24, 2011
That is absolutely ridiculous. She needs to be punished - just like anyone else would . Pathetic !
nunya

Parkersburg, WV

#4 Jun 1, 2011
I heard she told someone that she has enough money to get the "BEST" attorney, which is her sons money. Look at her profile on myspace says her income is over 250,000, yeah, and thats sad. She had the money to buy a home equipped for her son, instead she jumps from man to man and drugs to more drugs. The new truck she bought she told people her son wanted it. SHE wanted it. After the accident, she had a van donated to her to help with her son. I know her personally and have seen with my own eyes how she is. As for the paper she said her boyfriend Randy was the one doing the drug thing, so not true, he walked out months before any of this went down.
Me

Charleston, WV

#5 May 23, 2012
nunya wrote:
I heard she told someone that she has enough money to get the "BEST" attorney, which is her sons money. Look at her profile on myspace says her income is over 250,000, yeah, and thats sad. She had the money to buy a home equipped for her son, instead she jumps from man to man and drugs to more drugs. The new truck she bought she told people her son wanted it. SHE wanted it. After the accident, she had a van donated to her to help with her son. I know her personally and have seen with my own eyes how she is. As for the paper she said her boyfriend Randy was the one doing the drug thing, so not true, he walked out months before any of this went down.
is she the one that lived by Michael Stevens?? Out close to Pullman??
wounder

Fairmont, WV

#6 Jun 26, 2012
what a bunch of Bull
wounder

Fairmont, WV

#7 Jun 26, 2012
so not true
wounder

Fairmont, WV

#8 Jun 26, 2012
This is so not true about that family.Why cant people let them live the lives they deserve?I know them too and she dooes nothing more than taking well care of her sons.Jealousy has a huge impact on her life.People running their mouth about things they dont know what they are talking about.shes engaged and is doing good.Her sons are the happiest they have ever been.Her youngest son has a 4.0 average.Now there is the truth about the Mccormick family.
wounder

Fairmont, WV

#9 Jun 26, 2012
now i cant wait to see what good things people really know and what true things people would like to post?
betty

Moorestown, NJ

#10 Jul 2, 2012
She sounds like a real piece of work. Wounder, you claim jealousy? She's taking good care of her son? How in the world can that be when she's operating a drug lab? She is obviously a woman of low moral fiber and her son would be much better off in the care of someone more responsible. Of course, that will probably be exactly what happens as a result of her own behavior. Society should be ridden of her!
nunya

Parkersburg, WV

#12 Sep 9, 2012
Me wrote:
<quoted text>
is she the one that lived by Michael Stevens?? Out close to Pullman??
I think she was with him for awhile but she is with Robbie Sellers now, living in West Union.
nunya

Parkersburg, WV

#13 Sep 9, 2012
Yes, it is true. She gets in trouble with the law every other week. She got busted for a meth lab!!!! What does that say about the "mcCormick" family, and that was her married name, she was a Davis, Kim Davis's daughter. As for Wounder, you must be her sister, I can understand why you post what you did, but it is the truth. Google Sheena McCormick!!!!
nunya

Vienna, WV

#14 Apr 6, 2013
Well, she is at it again!!!!
x doh worker

Pennsboro, WV

#15 Apr 6, 2013
You people on here r so pathetic u have the balls to talk about shit gut did u see it
with UR QWN EYES !!! PATHETIC
x doh worker

Pennsboro, WV

#16 Apr 6, 2013
Why dont u worry more about Korea obliviating us !!
the bitch from the west

Cambridge, MA

#17 Apr 8, 2013
i dont care what u people say sheena is a great mother to her kids you guys who are down grading her shouldnt be and u talk shit bout her and her so called boyfriend now and shit you guys forget her ex husband m.m. hes on shit so if your gonna downgrade her and her so called boyfriend then u need to down grade her ex husband m.m to
heaven

Fairmont, WV

#18 Jun 24, 2013
the bitch from the west wrote:
i dont care what u people say sheena is a great mother to her kids you guys who are down grading her shouldnt be and u talk shit bout her and her so called boyfriend now and shit you guys forget her ex husband m.m. hes on shit so if your gonna downgrade her and her so called boyfriend then u need
to down grade her ex husband m.m to
amen to that finally somebody is seeing the light

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ritchie County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Simonton Windows announces layoffs (May '09) Feb '17 gainfully employed 7
Ritchie c welfare moms? (Jan '16) Jun '16 lug nut 2
News Ritchie County Prosecutor "Mortified" by Son's ... (Mar '11) Sep '15 Hateyouall 31
meth lab on lost run in ellenboro (Apr '12) Aug '15 ama 4
Lost Dog - Pit / Boxer Mix in Berea area in Apr... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Dooner 1
Berea area - Lost Pit/Boxer Mix 4/14 (Apr '15) Apr '15 Dooner 1
What Coach? (Jan '15) Jan '15 Born and raised 1
More from around the web