Wednesday in the Food News

Sep 17, 2008 Full story: Staten Island Advance

The Mango Tree, a new Thai-sushi-"American traditional" restaurant in Stapleton, has opened.

Full Story
Jonnathan

Flushing, NY

#1 Sep 25, 2008
The food in the Mango Tree are fabolously delicious. It is uncompareable to any other Thai and Sushi restaurant. I usualy ahve to drive up to Manhattan and pay a $10 toll fee and now no longer do I have to do that. With friendly service, good food and reasonable prices, The Mango Tree have been a great addition to The staten Islland restaurant family
Joe

Carteret, NJ

#2 Sep 25, 2008
The Mango Tree is an excellent restaurant and an asset to the community. I will definitely become a frequent customer thereof. Highly recommended.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Staten Island Youth Court helps mold law-abidin... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Tap San in LIC 2
Lower property tax (Feb '09) Feb '09 Property Tax Experts 1
Staten Island Teens Indicted On Drag Racing, Ma... (Oct '08) Oct '08 Need_More_Tracks 1
5 SI residents win tickets to see Lucie Arnaz (Oct '08) Oct '08 Laura 2
More from around the web