Man, 56, killed in Cordova

Nov 14, 2008 Full story: Richmond County Daily Journal 33

A man was killed Friday in a domestic related dispute according to Richmond County Sheriff Dale Furr.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
eric

Laurinburg, NC

#1 Nov 15, 2008
Jay was a very good person he was shot like a dog no one deserves that
jessica

United States

#2 Nov 15, 2008
i heard about this one of my friends daddy is his neighbor. how can you just pick up a gun and take someones life like that. the world is foolish. this was foolish, you killed someond and now your gonna spend forever in jail, was it worth it i hope it was. i think that those who kill/murder someone should be sent to the electric chair. eye for an eye.
jim

United States

#3 Nov 19, 2008
eric your a mentally challenged fool
bob

United States

#4 Nov 19, 2008
eric you must of road the short buss to school for the 6 years you attended befoe they kicked you out
bob

United States

#5 Nov 19, 2008
eric you are a dumass
john

United States

#6 Nov 19, 2008
eric is a stupidass
sue

United States

#7 Nov 19, 2008
no eric just does not understand jay was a cow turd
sue

United States

#8 Nov 19, 2008
no im sorry jaywas an asssssshhhhhoooolllle
karen

United States

#9 Nov 19, 2008
i cant believe thats these coments are takin place about.He was a piece of shat that somebody regergitaded out of their nasty esoudhegous \forgive my spelling/
KAL-EL

United States

#10 Nov 24, 2008
Say what you want about Jay. If you say he was mean you did not know him. At least he was not a MURDERER.
Charlie Day Brigman

Concord, NC

#11 Dec 11, 2008
jessica wrote:
i heard about this one of my friends daddy is his neighbor. how can you just pick up a gun and take someones life like that. the world is foolish. this was foolish, you killed someond and now your gonna spend forever in jail, was it worth it i hope it was. i think that those who kill/murder someone should be sent to the electric chair. eye for an eye.
Noone knows what happen that day on center st in cordova except MY SISTER AND JAY if you know what really was going on with them you wouldn't be writing bullshit like this.remember only GOD can judge her... GOD will be judging you come judgment day for judging remember that is one of the biggest sins..........
Charlie Day Brigman

Concord, NC

#12 Dec 11, 2008
eric wrote:
Jay was a very good person he was shot like a dog no one deserves that
YOU MUST NOT HAVE KNOWN JAY SUMMERFORD VERY WELL I DID AND HE WAS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF S@#T I EVER LAID EYES ON HE WAS A CROOKED BASTURD RIPPING PEOPLE OFF WITH THEIR HARD EARN MONEY.AND A ABUSER TO GO ALONG WITH THE PIECE OF TRASH HE WAS SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE TOOK THE TRASH OUT YEARS AGO..........
hahahaha

Marietta, GA

#13 Dec 16, 2008
carma always has a way of coming around and biting u in the butt.
Kay

Durham, NC

#14 Dec 22, 2008
To all of you idiots.. Get a life and quit making stupid comments. For god sakes, he was murdered and has been taken away from his family by a manipulative, mean person. The good lord will make sure she pays. By the way, Charlie Day Brigman.. have you looked at your sister's track record with men??????
Kay

Hope Mills, NC

#15 Dec 22, 2008
Charlie Day Brigman wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU MUST NOT HAVE KNOWN JAY SUMMERFORD VERY WELL I DID AND HE WAS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF S@#T I EVER LAID EYES ON HE WAS A CROOKED BASTURD RIPPING PEOPLE OFF WITH THEIR HARD EARN MONEY.AND A ABUSER TO GO ALONG WITH THE PIECE OF TRASH HE WAS SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE TOOK THE TRASH OUT YEARS AGO..........
Looks like you are as educated as your sister, with all of the incorrect grammar & spelling you use in your sentences. Get an education and a life!!
hahahaha

Marietta, GA

#16 Jan 24, 2009
remember charlie your not a brigman
M Brigman

Newton Lower Falls, MA

#17 Jan 28, 2009
hahahaha wrote:
remember charlie your not a brigman
Well, I AM a Brigman and I can tell you that Charlie is as much of a Brigman as anyone in my Family.(hahahaha) Your idiocy is the only thing laughable here.
Will

Greensboro, NC

#18 Feb 4, 2009
one should not speak bad of someone whom can no longer defend themselves. If you find it necessary to continue posting these inappropriate comments I will gladly defend his honor.
the child of Dolly

Raleigh, NC

#20 Apr 12, 2009
i can tell u first hand i lived with Jay and Dolly and no jay shouldnt have been shoot but i told him to stop following her. Jay called my Dad (My moms Ex husband ) to see how he could get my mom to let him live with her again, so who's really the sick puppie now
friend of jay

Sumter, SC

#21 Apr 16, 2009
its a no win for anybody i feel for the kids involved but who pulled the trigger

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hate crime beating or fight over threats?7:31 a... (Jul '14) Jul '14 T_Paige 2
Richardson seeks re-election to BOE11:57 am | 0 (Apr '14) Apr '14 Mike Hall 1
Live Comedy In Richmond County (Oct '10) Oct '10 ExitAll 1
One injured in house explosion (Dec '09) Feb '10 Blackbuddddafly 5
Man gets life sentence for murder (Jan '10) Jan '10 walter houston 2
Landlord group looking to grow (Dec '09) Dec '09 Land Lady 1
Medical sock maker to expand Ellerbe factory, a... (Nov '09) Nov '09 T Mac 1
More from around the web