Stephon Carter Now In Police Custody

Stephon Carter Now In Police Custody

There are 3 comments on the WAGT story from Jan 3, 2012, titled Stephon Carter Now In Police Custody. In it, WAGT reports that:

The man accused of shooting and killing an Aiken police officer has been released from an Augusta hospital, and is now behind bars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAGT.

RJS

Pikeville, TN

#1 Jan 4, 2012
It's a damn shame, that this piece of human dung get's to live!
Lonewolf

Leesville, SC

#2 Jan 5, 2012
they should hang him,TODAY
bite me

Stony Point, NC

#3 Jan 11, 2012
Lonewolf wrote:
they should hang him,TODAY
can't really hang anybody. it seems that the noose is offensive to some people. you know, the same people that are not offended by police killings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Murder charges brought in after-school brawl in... Apr '16 Rev Al Sharpton 3
News Drug bust shows problems with gangs and drugs i... Apr '16 Dr Hezekiah 2
News Rants and raves (Jun '08) Sep '15 JoJo is an idiot 2
News Augusta woman arrested after punishing son for ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 civilliberty 1
News Army Soldiers Sit Through 'White Privilege' Pre... (Apr '15) Apr '15 everready 1
News Augusta woman tied to bed, robbed at knifepoint... (Nov '13) Nov '13 bite me 1
News Richmond County Will Also Charge Aiken Officer ... (Jan '12) Oct '13 Mick M 2
More from around the web