Racists remark towards First Lady Mic...

Racists remark towards First Lady Michelle Obama

There are 6 comments on the WAGT story from Jun 15, 2009, titled Racists remark towards First Lady Michelle Obama. In it, WAGT reports that:

Minutes after the gorilla's escape was reported Friday, Rusty DePass posted: ``I'm sure it's just one of Michelle's ancestors _ probably harmless.'' The comment has since been deleted, but DePass confirmed to WIS-TV that he made it, apologizing and saying it was a joke about statements Obama has made about evolution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAGT.

fedupwiththemess

United States

#1 Jun 16, 2009
This is how bitter racist white folks act.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#2 Jun 16, 2009
Typical republican party member doing his part to "keep hate alive".

Well, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Michael Savage, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Mark Larson, et al, are all, I'm sure, very proud of Rusty.

Republican motto: "No one can hate as expertly as we can hate!"
Jackizback

AOL

#4 Jun 17, 2009
I am quite surprised that only two libs made comments on this topic. I am sure Mr DePass was making a referal to MS Obama's public statements on humans being developed from apes and nothing more.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#5 Jun 18, 2009
Jackizback wrote:
I am quite surprised that only two libs made comments on this topic. I am sure Mr DePass was making a referal to MS Obama's public statements on humans being developed from apes and nothing more.
You're sure of this because...

a) The voices you continuously hear reveal information to you the rest of us are never made privy to.
b) god (little “g”) talks to you on a regular basis - in an audible voice - imparting to you everything he/she knows.
c) You've always known everything.
d) You own a working crystal ball.
e) The drugs you ingest, snort, smoke or shoot-up on a daily basis expand your mind and give you magical powers.
f) You're crazier than a rabid skunk and more hate-filled than a legion of demons.

My guess is "f", but the correct answer could very well be “all of the above”.

"I'm sure..." Yes indeed!

ROTFLMAO!!!
fedupwiththemess

United States

#6 Jun 18, 2009
Michelle Obama is great in every way!!!
Texas Mom

Texas City, TX

#7 Jun 22, 2009
Jackizback wrote:
Oh my goodness. Christians do not believe in evolution!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richland County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man spends more than two years in Richland Co. ... (Apr '08) May '17 St8mobbin 11
News Bristol Palin Blames The Victim In The Spring V... (Nov '15) Dec '16 chad hatten chad ... 7
Richland County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Re... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Wyatt 2
News Human Remains Found Identified as Man Missing S... (Mar '08) Sep '16 Genny 15
News S.C. police officer slams black student; video ... (Oct '15) Nov '15 Be Truthful Be Free 27
News Richland County Coroner: Man shot woman, then s... (Oct '12) Nov '15 Curious29 3
News Students rally behind officer who flipped stude... (Oct '15) Nov '15 Bubbalou 3
More from around the web