Man spends more than two years in Ric...

Man spends more than two years in Richland Co. jail before acquittal

There are 11 comments on the WIS-TV Columbia story from Dec 26, 2007, titled Man spends more than two years in Richland Co. jail before acquittal. In it, WIS-TV Columbia reports that:

“Unreal, unreal - jail is cold and jail is hard, and sometimes you have to be that to be able to exist back there. But I mean, to be able to see my son again, to be able to see my mother again.”

Kenneth Joy spent more than two years in jail, accused in connection with three murders in Richland County. via WIS-TV Columbia

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIS-TV Columbia.

Tonya

Abilene, TX

#1 Apr 17, 2008
I am Stanley Oliver's babes momma and also i am a really good friend of Dominic Gallman and also of Kenneth Joy. I was there during the trial the whole time and i believe that they didn't do it. Because Dominic and Stanley are good people. I talk to Ki almost all the time and i also talk to Dominic sometimes whenever i can and talked to my baby's daddy once sine they went to prison
Mike and Smurf GZee

Holly, MI

#2 May 29, 2012
Main. We luv u cuz.
Michael Gallman

Hixson, TN

#3 May 6, 2014
Mike and Smurf GZee wrote:
Main. We luv u cuz.

Free my cousin. We love u Dominique.
rickborn investigations

Columbia, SC

#4 Jun 18, 2015
Michael Gallman wrote:
<quoted text>
Free my cousin. We love u Dominique.
If you have info about Dominic and this case please contact the p.i. working on this case. Both of his parents have contact info.
rickborn investigations

Columbia, SC

#5 Jun 18, 2015
Tonya wrote:
I am Stanley Oliver's babes momma and also i am a really good friend of Dominic Gallman and also of Kenneth Joy. I was there during the trial the whole time and i believe that they didn't do it. Because Dominic and Stanley are good people. I talk to Ki almost all the time and i also talk to Dominic sometimes whenever i can and talked to my baby's daddy once sine they went to prison
If you have information about Dominic's case please contact the p.i. working on this case. Both of his patents have contact info.
forest

United States

#6 Apr 11, 2016
rickborn investigations wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have information about Dominic's case please contact the p.i. working on this case. Both of his patents have contact info.
Hi, did Dominic use to live in Germany when he was younger
Shaczar0476

Charlotte, NC

#7 May 2, 2016
forest wrote:
<quoted text> Hi, did Dominic use to live in Germany when he was younger
Yes in Kharlshrue...
Shaczar0476

Charlotte, NC

#8 May 2, 2016
Shaczar0476 wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes in Kharlshrue...
What does he know you by if I may ask? He is truly innocent of the charges and needs assistance.
Lady G

Columbia, SC

#9 May 23, 2016
Hi.....I believe Dominic is an innocent man. I believe he deserves another trial with jurors who are willing to truly listen with their hearts and not just their minds so that they can sincerely seek the truth.
K Joy

Pickens, SC

#10 Dec 1, 2016
Did Oliver tell on Dominic?
St8mobbin

Florence, SC

#12 May 19, 2017
Tonya wrote:
I was good friends with Kevin Miller who was murdered by these pieces of shit. Glad they're rotting in jail and probably getting raped. I'm sure your son will end up in there with his dad eventually. Straight up trash, but at least they're where they belong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richland County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two Teens Arrested Following Mailbox Vandalism (Feb '08) Jan '18 Nunya 182
Purchase of Anchor Areas in Columbia Place Mall Jan '18 Horace Lyons 1
News Bristol Palin Blames The Victim In The Spring V... (Nov '15) Dec '16 chad hatten chad ... 7
Richland County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Re... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Wyatt 2
News Human Remains Found Identified as Man Missing S... (Mar '08) Sep '16 Genny 15
News S.C. police officer slams black student; video ... (Oct '15) Nov '15 Be Truthful Be Free 27
News Richland County Coroner: Man shot woman, then s... (Oct '12) Nov '15 Curious29 3