Teen Charged With Killing Cousin in A...

Teen Charged With Killing Cousin in Argument

There are 2 comments on the WLTX-TV Columbia story from Aug 29, 2009, titled Teen Charged With Killing Cousin in Argument. In it, WLTX-TV Columbia reports that:

Authorities say a South Carolina man told investigators his 17-year-old cousin shot him before he died.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX-TV Columbia.

OhPlease

Lexington, SC

#2 Aug 31, 2009
Is it a surprise to anyone that these cats are black? I mean COME ON !! We should just let the "blacks" all kill each other..Put um on a island, issue them all guns and some crack..And they will exterminate THEMSELVES ! Will solve a HEAP of the USA's probs !

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#3 Aug 31, 2009
OhPlease wrote:
Is it a surprise to anyone that these cats are black? I mean COME ON !! We should just let the "blacks" all kill each other..Put um on a island, issue them all guns and some crack..And they will exterminate THEMSELVES ! Will solve a HEAP of the USA's probs !
No more surprising than reading this post in South Carolina :-) Just call it par for the course!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richland County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SC inmates complain about food (Oct '11) Jul '15 prison 10
News Man spends more than two years in Richland Co. ... (Apr '08) Jun '15 rickborn investig... 5
News Christie betting on town halls to make voter co... Jun '15 goonsquad 21
News Ex-S.C. trooper who shot unarmed man faces charges (Sep '14) Sep '14 Go Blue Forever 5
Big Hill in 29229 (Sep '14) Sep '14 NewGuyInRichland 1
News 9-year-old taken into protective custody after ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Why 1
News Deputies: Body Found Inside Burning Car (Jul '14) Jul '14 Rayray 1
More from around the web