Midlands Tourism Group wants a Trolle...

Midlands Tourism Group wants a Trolley System back in Columbia

There are 2 comments on the WACH-TV Columbia story from May 19, 2010, titled Midlands Tourism Group wants a Trolley System back in Columbia. In it, WACH-TV Columbia reports that:

The Midlands s Authority for Conventions, Sports & Tourism is requesting that Richland County and the City of Columbia include Downtown Trolleys in the Master Plan for the Central Midlands Regional Transit Authority.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WACH-TV Columbia.

Ellenboro, NC

#1 May 19, 2010
June 3- is the birthday of President Jefferson Davis!!! My President, Great leader!!!!!! I will have all Southern flags flyin!!!!

United States

#2 May 21, 2010
Yeah right lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richland County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News S.C. police officer slams black student; video ... Nov 8 Be Truthful Be Free 27
News Richland County Coroner: Man shot woman, then s... (Oct '12) Nov 3 Curious29 3
News Bristol Palin Blames The Victim In The Spring V... Nov 3 Cordwainer Trout 6
News Students rally behind officer who flipped stude... Nov 1 Bubbalou 3
Sheriff " Do Right " Oct 28 car007 1
News Video shows student's violent arrest at high sc... Oct 28 car0072902 2
Sheriff Lott Oct 28 car007 4
More from around the web