Second Person Dies from Sports Bar Shooting

Full story: WLTX Columbia

Richland County deputies announced Wednesday that a second person has died from a shooting at Club 360 in Richland County.
Comments
1 - 20 of 63 Comments Last updated Jul 2, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
innocent bystander

Buford, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 7, 2007
 
this guy needs to be caught ASAP....
MISTY STURKIE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 7, 2007
 
CHIEF OF POLICE RESIGNS- MY HOME TOWN IS SWANSEA AND RESIDENTS OF THIS TOWN HAVE CONCERNS LIKE MYSELF. THERE HAD TO BE AN EXPLANATION OF WHY HE RESIGNS ESPECIALLY IN THE MIDDLE OF AN INVESIGATION. HE REPRESENTS OUR TOWN AND IT MAKES THE TOWN LOOK BAD!!!
IN COLUMBIA

Cayce, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 7, 2007
 
innocent bystander wrote:
this guy needs to be caught ASAP....
yeah a agree whole heartly...now he probably has that "I have nothing to lose" mentality, and will hurt/kill anyone who gets in his way.
CANICA KELLY

Cayce, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 7, 2007
 
My prayers and condolences go out to the familes and friends who have suffered such unexpectant tragedy. I hope that the suspect is caught and punished for the deaths of the innocent lives he had no consideration for.

Love,
Canica L. Kelly
unknown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 7, 2007
 
I remember Johnny in high school. He was crazy then and crazy now. Good luck finding him.
gabrielle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 7, 2007
 
i think this man should really be punished for this he need to be taught a lesson.
ggg

Little River, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 7, 2007
 
Guns are too easy to get these days...Every day, tere are 3-5 cases involving guns just in our area. Why dont people value life...If a person is this miserable, maybe they should kill themselves....
WColaGal

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 7, 2007
 
Hopefully, he when he is found he will resist and be shot by the officers so we don't have to go thru the time & expense of a trial and jail/prison. Let him die a violent death - he doesn't deserve any better than what he gave. God bless the innocent people in this awful and unnecessary tragedy.

“Prayer Is Power”

Since: Dec 06

Faith-Not-Religion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 7, 2007
 
So sad and heart wrenching. Prayers for the victims and their families and friends.
David

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 7, 2007
 
this is not a "sports bar", I have been there and it's nothing but a bunch of thugs...360 was merely a ticking time bomb for this type of activity...as soon as local law enforcement shut one problem bar down, another one pops up just like it...this is no different
Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 7, 2007
 
MISTY STURKIE wrote:
CHIEF OF POLICE RESIGNS- MY HOME TOWN IS SWANSEA AND RESIDENTS OF THIS TOWN HAVE CONCERNS LIKE MYSELF. THERE HAD TO BE AN EXPLANATION OF WHY HE RESIGNS ESPECIALLY IN THE MIDDLE OF AN INVESIGATION. HE REPRESENTS OUR TOWN AND IT MAKES THE TOWN LOOK BAD!!!
Misty, can I gt an ounce of whatever that is you using?
AVC

Pawleys Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 7, 2007
 
I really feel terrible about what happened to the victims at the sports bar they didn't deserve to die. My condolances and prayers go out to the victims families. Johnnie and I grew up together and believe it or not he is a very good hearted dude. I don't understand what would make him flip and react this way. I pray that no one else dies from this tragedy and I also pray that he is brought in alive and well. I know that everyboby is going to look at my comment and be like what the f--- is she talking about but if you personally knew him the way I did you would feel the same way. Just imagine if it was someone you were close to and grew up with and you know that this is way out of their character, you would feel the same way too. My heart goes out to his family as well because he comes from a good family and they are suffering too. Johnny if you are out there turn yourself in baby and do your time beacuse unfortunately there is no turing back the hands of time now. I wish I could have been there that night because I wouldn't hav let that happen. Black people we need to stop killing each other because we are just making their jobs easier.
PXT

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 7, 2007
 
You hit it on the head. As soon as one club is closed down another one opens with the same people and clintel that caused the problems at the one that just closed down. it is a never ending circle that usally only ends after someone is killed.
David wrote:
this is not a "sports bar", I have been there and it's nothing but a bunch of thugs...360 was merely a ticking time bomb for this type of activity...as soon as local law enforcement shut one problem bar down, another one pops up just like it...this is no different
ANON

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 7, 2007
 
TNB
Tonya-John Adams Widow

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 7, 2007
 
How can you say that it nohting but a bunch of thugs that be in there, just because some one dress one way, you think thier a thug. Boy you REALLY HAVE ISSUSE, another person is gone do to what this man did. How would you fill it that happen too you i lost my boyfriend and a good friend to this crime. It's not 360 fault its GASKIN fault. and yes it a sports bar, get your facts right.
David wrote:
this is not a "sports bar", I have been there and it's nothing but a bunch of thugs...360 was merely a ticking time bomb for this type of activity...as soon as local law enforcement shut one problem bar down, another one pops up just like it...this is different
Amroth

Summerville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 8, 2007
 
Public hanging should be brought back-for everyone to see, maybe image would give you second thoughts on deeds of this nature.......
NayNay

Camden, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 8, 2007
 
That man is crazy for killing them people i hope he get's life
kisse

Camden, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 8, 2007
 
he need to be killed
kisse

Camden, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 8, 2007
 
unknown wrote:
I remember Johnny in high school. He was crazy then and crazy now. Good luck finding him.
oh so u know him
David

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 8, 2007
 
Tonya-John Adams Widow wrote:
How can you say that it nohting but a bunch of thugs that be in there, just because some one dress one way, you think thier a thug. Boy you REALLY HAVE ISSUSE, another person is gone do to what this man did. How would you fill it that happen too you i lost my boyfriend and a good friend to this crime. It's not 360 fault its GASKIN fault. and yes it a sports bar, get your facts right.<quoted text>
Maybe you do not know all the facts, maybe you do not know that 360 has made it clear to local cops that 360 does not want them patrolling their parking lot, maybe you do not know the fact that 360 should not have even been open on a Sunday serving alcoholic drinks because they did not have the right license to be open on Sunday. Maybe if 360 did the RIGHT thing like they are supose to, your friends and this criminal would never have come in contact with each other...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Richland County Discussions

Search the Richland County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Deputies: Body Found Inside Burning Car Jul 13 Rayray 1
Richland County Armed Robbery Suspect Now Wante... (Oct '07) Jun '14 shocked 2
Man spends more than two years in Richland Co. ... (Apr '08) May '14 Michael Gallman 3
Stolen brothers identity Feb '14 Stolen Years 1
Man Stabs Fellow Diner In Row Over Table Settings (Dec '13) Dec '13 Naughtyrobot 15
SC inmates complain about food (Oct '11) Nov '13 retarded in there 9
USC President: 5 Points After Midnight is Not Safe (Oct '13) Oct '13 Matthew Fields 1
•••
•••