Man Charged With Stabbing USC Footbal...

Man Charged With Stabbing USC Football Player

There are 66 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Jun 28, 2007, titled Man Charged With Stabbing USC Football Player. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Richland County deputies have charged a man with stabbing USC football player Quintin Richardson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
GGG

Irmo, SC

#1 Jun 28, 2007
Finally, some closure!
LSR

Columbia, SC

#2 Jun 28, 2007
Finally- the truth is coming out- quite a little angel Richardson is huh? Sounds like he provoked the incident. But because he is a Gamecock player, he is built up to be a victim of a violent crime. Guess maybe he might learn to keep his mouth shut now
One Love

Columbia, SC

#3 Jun 28, 2007
Well lil buddy, Lesson to the wise..Richardson wasn't the one you should have had the beef with..You shoulda been checking your girl..Now you got speed knots on your face and a charge..Well I wonder who is going to comfort her while you serving time..BIG TIME FOOTBALL recruit..right...Its to much azz in the world to be worried bout one..If you gotta fight to prove your love then thats a love you don't need.....
YDB

Charleston, SC

#4 Jun 28, 2007
look at the men Spring Valley High School breeds...
The Facts

Winnsboro, SC

#5 Jun 28, 2007
Yes, Richardson isn't innocent. Seems as if he provoked it. Hate that Grant has gotten himself into some serious trouble over something silly. If a person is making moves on your girl or guy, if they don't appreciate it, let them handle it. Never fight over mess like that because they could not be telling the whole story. Now he's in trouble and she probably won't even go see him.
Billy Bob

Raeford, NC

#6 Jun 28, 2007
Well, well, well.......looks like Richardson was messin' wit someone else's ho!!!
cin

United States

#7 Jun 28, 2007
alright, nobody is knife or bullet proof, and over a girl...give me a break
BostonRedSoxs

Columbia, SC

#8 Jun 28, 2007
LSR wrote:
Finally- the truth is coming out- quite a little angel Richardson is huh? Sounds like he provoked the incident. But because he is a Gamecock player, he is built up to be a victim of a violent crime. Guess maybe he might learn to keep his mouth shut now
Whatever "LSR" bottom line is the other guy made the choice to stab him and just because his girl knew where the real man is don't hate....to tell you the truth as long as my future Gamecocks is in the clear I could care less....you must be a tater(Clemsux) fan....don't hate that we are soon about to be the best team in the SEC....Q did not choose to stab or shot him only a punk take it to that level...and if you are trying to say you have never been in a fight before then you lie and if you have I guess you should have been thrown in jail

“M.O.G.”

Since: Jun 07

Columbia, SC

#9 Jun 28, 2007
It's very unfortunate for this young man - Ross Grant. "With intent to kill" sounds pretty serious, and could land him in jail for a very long time.

Once he is released from prison, he has a blemish that normally follows a person for their entire life.

It may be hard to secure employment, which may lead to more crime. Hopefully, this is his first offense and he can complete Pre-Trial Intervention (PTI). Then again, is this a misdemeanor or felony charge?

In retrospect, it only took about 15mins for this young man to create a hard life for himself in the years to come.....mind boggling.

Relax, going to jail isn't worth it.
Rambling Man

Columbia, SC

#10 Jun 28, 2007
Too funny! He got a can of whoop-azz opened up on him. Watch for the sharp edges.
Justice

AOL

#11 Jun 28, 2007
Bobby Jenkins wrote:
It's very unfortunate for this young man - Ross Grant. "With intent to kill" sounds pretty serious, and could land him in jail for a very long time.
Once he is released from prison, he has a blemish that normally follows a person for their entire life.
It may be hard to secure employment, which may lead to more crime. Hopefully, this is his first offense and he can complete Pre-Trial Intervention (PTI). Then again, is this a misdemeanor or felony charge?
In retrospect, it only took about 15mins for this young man to create a hard life for himself in the years to come.....mind boggling.
Relax, going to jail isn't worth it.
I agree with most of what you say... however, if this guy somehow can prove to a court (judge) in the future.. if convicted he could apply for Expungement.

No guarantees but, it's an option.
Justice

AOL

#12 Jun 28, 2007
Rambling Man wrote:
Too funny! He got a can of whoop-azz opened up on him. Watch for the sharp edges.
What's funny about someone being stabbed?... please enlighten me.
Carolina Fan

Winnsboro, SC

#13 Jun 28, 2007
BostonRedSoxs wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever "LSR" bottom line is the other guy made the choice to stab him and just because his girl knew where the real man is don't hate....to tell you the truth as long as my future Gamecocks is in the clear I could care less....you must be a tater(Clemsux) fan....don't hate that we are soon about to be the best team in the SEC....Q did not choose to stab or shot him only a punk take it to that level...and if you are trying to say you have never been in a fight before then you lie and if you have I guess you should have been thrown in jail
Watch, Richardson will do something else and not even be allowed to play. Brag on that!!!
jbird

Florence, SC

#14 Jun 28, 2007
I know Grant and I am very surprised. He was one of the nicest guys you could meet. I don't think this was all his fault at all. We will see when this all goes to court.
sandlappah

Nashville, TN

#15 Jun 28, 2007
YDB wrote:
look at the men Spring Valley High School breeds...
So true, so true
Tsk Tsk Tsk

Columbia, SC

#16 Jun 28, 2007
jbird wrote:
I know Grant and I am very surprised. He was one of the nicest guys you could meet. I don't think this was all his fault at all. We will see when this all goes to court.
Dont think anybody made him get a knife and stab somebody 7 times!!
One Love

Columbia, SC

#18 Jun 28, 2007
jbird wrote:
I know Grant and I am very surprised. He was one of the nicest guys you could meet. I don't think this was all his fault at all. We will see when this all goes to court.
Well he let his emotions get the best of him...it happens when we get a good piece of cookie..Everybody can't handle good cookie..some need dollar general brand instead of Nestle Tollhouse....
Mister Charlie

West Columbia, SC

#19 Jun 28, 2007
Only a coward brings a knife to a fist fight.

Go Cocks.
Scher

United States

#20 Jun 28, 2007
Whether you are a man or woman, please don't take your revenge out through violent acts. Most women say they'll fight another woman over their man, and the men are fighting other men over their woman. WHY?? If all that has to take place, just think, is she worth it, or is he worth all of this, but most of all do I want to wear this stigma for the rest of my life. No matter how much mouthing is going on, please remember to remove yourself from the situation and that self control is honorable.
Rambling Man

Columbia, SC

#21 Jun 28, 2007
It's that there was a girl to be found that was worth fighting over. It's the girl's choice to make, not the fighting dudes. Ha! Still too funny!
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
What's funny about someone being stabbed?... please enlighten me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richland County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SC inmates complain about food (Oct '11) Jul '15 prison 10
News Man spends more than two years in Richland Co. ... (Apr '08) Jun '15 rickborn investig... 5
News Christie betting on town halls to make voter co... Jun '15 goonsquad 21
News Ex-S.C. trooper who shot unarmed man faces charges (Sep '14) Sep '14 Go Blue Forever 5
Big Hill in 29229 (Sep '14) Sep '14 NewGuyInRichland 1
News 9-year-old taken into protective custody after ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Why 1
News Deputies: Body Found Inside Burning Car (Jul '14) Jul '14 Rayray 1
More from around the web