Democrats Blast Haley on Amazon Deal

Democrats Blast Haley on Amazon Deal

There are 4 comments on the WLTX-TV Columbia story from Jun 9, 2011, titled Democrats Blast Haley on Amazon Deal. In it, WLTX-TV Columbia reports that:

Some Democratic legislators have blasted Gov. Nikki Haley for not signing legislation that brought Amazon and its 2,000 promised jobs to South Carolina.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX-TV Columbia.

claude

Columbia, SC

#1 Jun 9, 2011
And they should have!!! What kind of Gov. doesn't support JOBS coming to their state?
Nation of Imbeciles

San Antonio, TX

#3 Oct 4, 2011
Haley is a worthless phony.
Bull Dozier

Irmo, SC

#4 Oct 5, 2011
I did not vote for the worthless phony but I think it is funny that the ones voting for her are getting what they deserved.
MrOwl

Greensboro, NC

#5 Nov 1, 2011
Greetings all you DIXIE, Nikki Haley, Hank Jr., Confederate haters. Thank GOD you build your repertoire on HATE, because we don't need you hating trash in our group. We get along wonderful without you. Have a HATING day and I'll have my usual wonderful DIXIE, CELTIC day!!! Thank GOD for Nikki Haley!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richland County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bristol Palin Blames The Victim In The Spring V... (Nov '15) Dec '16 chad hatten chad ... 7
News Man spends more than two years in Richland Co. ... (Apr '08) Dec '16 K Joy 10
Richland County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Re... Sep '16 Wyatt 2
News Human Remains Found Identified as Man Missing S... (Mar '08) Sep '16 Genny 15
News S.C. police officer slams black student; video ... (Oct '15) Nov '15 Be Truthful Be Free 27
News Richland County Coroner: Man shot woman, then s... (Oct '12) Nov '15 Curious29 3
News Students rally behind officer who flipped stude... (Oct '15) Nov '15 Bubbalou 3
More from around the web