Shelby man gets 22 years for rape

Feb 2, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News Journal

MANSFIELD -- A Shelby man was sentenced Monday to 22 years in prison for raping a 15-year-old mentally impaired girl.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Apr 13, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Darby, PA

#1 Feb 17, 2010
Let's see, 22 years for raping someone and 0 years for killing Alex Shick. Now that makes sense! not
Molly_Icehockey

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Feb 18, 2010
I don't disagree with you at all, justice for all victims. The truly heinous part about Mr. Ward's crime, however were 1) the young lady in question was mentally disabled and 2) was in the foster care of his mother at the time. This small community should be ENRAGED not only at the lack of justice for Alex, but also for the system that will not protect children, both Mr. Ward's victim and Alex.
Deputy Dog

Morganton, NC

#3 Mar 29, 2010
They should kill him asap!!!!!!
Jackie

Morganton, NC

#4 Apr 29, 2010
Come on liberals suck it up and kill him!!! It is the right thing to do, people are sick of crime!!
Lori

Tazewell, TN

#6 Apr 13, 2013
I am from Shelby, who was convicted of this crime? I am so shccked to hear of the crime that goes on im my home town these days, things sure wasn't like this when I was growing up there....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richland County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Authorities investigating fatal shooting on Kin... Jul '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
New ACLU President to Counter Anti-Religion 'Mi... (Oct '08) May '14 hello 120
Image1 Mar '14 Muddying the waters 1
Health Dept. Helping People Enroll In Health In... Mar '14 Muddying the cash... 1
Man stabbed multiple times at local hotel, susp... (Mar '14) Mar '14 LKS- mean girls 1
Area WIC services not affected by government sh... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Blacklicks Only P... 1
Beware of mosquito breeding spots (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mike 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Richland County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••