A Sikeston man gets 50-years for rape...

A Sikeston man gets 50-years for rape and sodomy

There are 4 comments on the KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau story from May 28, 2010, titled A Sikeston man gets 50-years for rape and sodomy. In it, KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau reports that:

A Sikeston man will spend the next 50 years in prison after he pled guilty this week to numerous counts of rape and sodomy! 27-year-old Jeremy Beedle was convicted Monday on four counts of statutory sodomy and one cont of statutory rape.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau.

jst so u kno

Ellington, MO

#1 May 28, 2010
just so everyone who reads this knows..he did not plead guilty to it...he had to go to court over it and he lost. he plead guilty to molesting a five year old so that when that went to court, he wouldnt lose and get more time.
just so u kno 2

AOL

#2 May 31, 2010
This baby raper should have plead guilty on every single charge that was put against him. He is a monster and everyone who know's him knows that. I think he is right where he needs to be. Thank God for the Justice system.
jane

Jefferson City, MO

#3 Jun 1, 2010
jst so u kno wrote:
just so everyone who reads this knows..he did not plead guilty to it...he had to go to court over it and he lost. he plead guilty to molesting a five year old so that when that went to court, he wouldnt lose and get more time.
What does that matter, hes still a monster and monsters like him deserve the death penalty
jst so u kno

Ellington, MO

#4 Jul 11, 2010
i wasnt saying it in a bad way...i happen to know everything about this case...and trust me...he deserves everything and more than what he got for what happened

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reynolds County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
accident at Doe Run Brushy Creek Division Nov. ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Patricia Botkin 1
mayor (Aug '13) Aug '13 cityslicker 1
News Young boys die in Southwest Missouri house fire (Jun '13) Jun '13 sooooo 1
Hikers (Jan '13) Jan '13 want toknow 2
Collection of Court Costs (Jun '10) Jun '10 Concerned Citizen 1
News Fishing season opens with 25th annual Fish Advi... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Just passing thru 2
News Taum Sauk Fund Board to meet (Mar '09) Mar '10 centerville news 2
More from around the web