Texas prisoners riot for second time ...

Texas prisoners riot for second time in 2 months

There are 18 comments on the KAUZ story from Feb 2, 2009, titled Texas prisoners riot for second time in 2 months. In it, KAUZ reports that:

Law enforcement authorities in West Texas say they are trying to restore order at a privately run federal prison where a riot broke out, the second disturbance in as many months.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAUZ.

Cathy bautista

Charleston, SC

#1 Feb 3, 2009
U dont know the half of it
Cathy bautista

Charleston, SC

#2 Feb 3, 2009
My husband is in there and it is because he tried 2 come back 2 america 2 take care of me and our 9 children so that our goverment didnt have 2 if that is wrong then so is calling america the land of the free and this is far from over they are inmates not animals
noOne

Hobbs, NM

#3 Feb 4, 2009
Its not land of the free for all...its the Land of the Free that are born here and/or become citizens...That is a ignorant statement....If you want to get so technical no one is really "free" there are rules and laws....Quit your crying because in some countries you would have never made it to 9 children.....maybe you should exercise your right to practice birth control.
PT1a

Pecos, TX

#4 Feb 4, 2009
Nine children being supported by the state of CA and us tax payers?!? Oh, let me guess, they were probably born on this side of the border..

Come here legally, stay forever.

Come here illegally and you need to be removed. That includes any offspring born here while in violation of the law...
Lauren

Pearland, TX

#5 Feb 4, 2009
PT1a wrote:
Nine children being supported by the state of CA and us tax payers?!? Oh, let me guess, they were probably born on this side of the border..
Come here illegally and you need to be removed. That includes any offspring born here while in violation of the law...
in Pecos 1 of 100 people is white
LOL
PT1a

Pecos, TX

#6 Feb 5, 2009
Lauren wrote:
<quoted text>
in Pecos 1 of 100 people is white
LOL
Never counted them...but..they are mostly legal.

Just tired of the misinformation being put out on the "abuse" of inmates. Guess if they scream a lie enough, someone listens.
westtxgal

Pecos, TX

#7 Feb 5, 2009
what does race have to do with it? 1 of 100 people is white lol???? what the hell is that??? The prison is not a one race prison! This has nothing to do with race! Its all about people doing a crime and thinking they should have better benefits then working people who try to make a living LEGALLY
liz

Dallas, TX

#8 Feb 6, 2009
Cathy bautista

Charleston, SC

#9 Feb 8, 2009
Like i said we have enough people trying 2 play god and not just becuz someone is in jail means that they are a animal we all make mistakes but do we all really pay the price
Cathy bautista

Charleston, SC

#10 Feb 8, 2009
Also i am american so no my kids dont need 2 be put back in there country they r already here and noone takes care of my kids but me im a working mother of 9 wonderful children the goverment dont help me at all and i will have as many children as i like
Pink Floyd

Waco, TX

#11 Feb 8, 2009
"We don't need no education"

There are such things as periods, comas, and other puctuations marks that can be used when writing.

The read god.
liz

Dallas, TX

#12 Feb 8, 2009
PT1a wrote:
u have some nerve to talk about kids. ur on a new level of cold hearted. tell me ur family started here in america from the time it started. by the way... quien te enseno espanol?
PT1a

Pecos, TX

#13 Feb 8, 2009
Sorry liz, but sneaking into the country,then having a baby at a hospital, wihout paying for it, should not make the offspring a citizen.

As for my family. Well, we came over legally. We followed the laws instead of disrespecting the country. That was long, long ago. Since then, we have served in its military, law enforcement and medical fields. We have paid our due taxes, and continue not violate the laws.

Spanish language: In most of the US, it is offered in schools.
Cathy bautista

Charleston, SC

#14 Feb 9, 2009
U know i just have one more thing 2 say!! God dont like ugly and judgemental people and we all bleed the same color no matter what if u dont like it bite me haterz
To Cathy from CA

Houston, TX

#15 Feb 10, 2009
PUT THE DICK DOWN. Stop having kids you momo.
Cathy bautista

Charleston, SC

#16 Feb 10, 2009
Like i said i take care of mine !! But im sure u get help from the goverment lmfao! And as long as i am a tax payer i will have 20 more kids if i want 2 $ as a wise man onec said freedom of choice ! Thank you loving my husband in da a.t.l
frustrated

Pecos, TX

#17 Feb 14, 2009
Cathy bautista wrote:
My husband is in there and it is because he tried 2 come back 2 america 2 take care of me and our 9 children so that our goverment didnt have 2 if that is wrong then so is calling america the land of the free and this is far from over they are inmates not animals
Mrs.Bautista, I am sorry for your misfortune with your husband in prison, but before you and you husband had all of your children you should of taken in considered that your husband was not a citizen and should of wet thru the proper channels to make him a citizen so he could be here legally and then you and your husband could have all the children you wanted!!!!!!!!!!
frustrated

Pecos, TX

#18 Feb 14, 2009
Cathy bautista wrote:
Also i am american so no my kids dont need 2 be put back in there country they r already here and noone takes care of my kids but me im a working mother of 9 wonderful children the goverment dont help me at all and i will have as many children as i like
Thats fine have all the children you want but do not complain to us that your husband was trying to support his family when you are doing a fine job yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reeves County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pecos man behind clown mask speaks out after ar... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Mandrill 3
Reeves county (Sep '16) Sep '16 Anne todd 1
News County Commisioners Discuss Golf Course Expansion (Sep '08) Aug '16 Snake 5
News Prison Riot in Pecos, TX (Feb '09) Oct '13 Island boy 16
rcdc (Oct '13) Oct '13 wanderer 1
News RCDC Riot Indictments 2/1/10 (Feb '10) Jan '13 just sayin 12
News Reeves County Sheriffs Race Votes Validated 8/3/12 (Aug '12) Sep '12 Miss Jeanine Winc... 23
More from around the web