Police: Man in custody following shooting

There are 1 comment on the Jun 5, 2011, Great Falls Tribune story titled Police: Man in custody following shooting. In it, Great Falls Tribune reports that:

MISSOULA - Officials in Ravalli County said a Hamilton-area man is in custody and another man shot multiple times has been taken to a Missoula hospital after an early morning shooting near Hamilton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Great Falls Tribune.

Brian

United States

#1 Jun 8, 2011
After reading your story I see that many things about the man who was shot was left out. It appears that Tracy Garcia has been in prison several times and is currently awaiting prison time for an attack on someone.That he is a VIOLENT criminal and was at a residence in which he was already on probation for attacking someone there. He attacked someone with a beer bottle and left that person to receive 27 stitches in their head.It seems to me he is and WAS a very dangerous alcoholic left to roam the area freely..Wow how was all that information looked over?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ravalli County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gas leak causes problems at county jail (Mar '14) Mar '14 Anonymous 1
News Citizens Fight Back Against Assault on Women's ... (May '12) Sep '13 Isaak 4
News Hamilton business hit by fire (May '09) May '09 miranda 1
News On Growth Management, Montana Voters Balk (Nov '08) Nov '08 Uburalus 1
News Stevensville man dies in tractor accident (Nov '08) Nov '08 ror 1
News Woman charged with attempted murder, shot at hu... (May '08) May '08 mr jones 2
News Home-schooler from Corvallis wins state spellin... (Apr '07) Apr '07 Sarah 1
More from around the web