Sandhill man killed in crash

Jun 5, 2012 Full story: The Jackson Channel

A 72-year-old Sandhill man was killed Monday in a crash involving an 18-wheeler, Rankin County officials said.

Full Story
clarion ledger

Brandon, MS

#1 Oct 25, 2012
Carter store of sandhill ms location north of brandon ms is to high in sale.the store owner has very little in stoke but charges an arm or leg for the prices,the gas pumps need to be up dated,it need to be well stoke and clean,It is sad when people that can't go anywhere else has to go to them. It should be something that someone could do to make him make approvement to the store and lower prices for the consumer to beable to shop in a ever changing enconomy where gas prices are high,but buying food at your local store should not be a pain in your pocket. The people i talk to are always talking about how high cater store is and that they need to close the door on it if they can't do better thank you just a consired citizens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rankin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crooked ex-law officials (Apr '10) Jun '14 John 15
Bassfield officials indicted in surplus propert... (Nov '12) Jun '14 Jhonny k 16
Mississippi Creates Public Record of Gay Couple... Mar '14 The Rogue 2
More Mar '14 Wes 1
Hattiesburg, OGHS students head back to classes (Feb '13) Feb '14 Sportsman101 2
Four arrested, contraband seized outside Rankin... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Margaret christman 1
Rains bring at least 3 tornadoes to Mississippi... (Sep '13) Nov '13 Human 4
•••

Rankin County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••