Pit Bull Kills Dog; Starts Family Fight

Pit Bull Kills Dog; Starts Family Fight

There are 42 comments on the WLBT-TV Jackson story from Sep 19, 2007, titled Pit Bull Kills Dog; Starts Family Fight. In it, WLBT-TV Jackson reports that:

“We have complained the dog was off just a month ago. They're not in compliance; they just got written a ticket.”

The Rankin County sheriff's department is investigating a pit bull attack that occurred Tuesday evening. via WLBT-TV Jackson

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLBT-TV Jackson.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Norco, CA

#44 Oct 8, 2010
If any of you pit advocates r so right my 12 yr old chi would be alive. He was raised by responsible owners and was raised with a chi. Did not stop him from ripping my dogs jaw off and crushing his front quarter. Want pictures. They r now being evicted because the homeowner knows next time he will be liable for all damages. Is it worth the risk. Is the 2 yr old across the street next as she plays with her dog. If the property owner had not agreed to eviction I would sue them until they bled like my baby did. He wagged his tail with his jaw hanging off as they put the needle in him. Trust me I would stop at nothing and nor! Will your neighbors.

Pearl, MS

#45 Nov 30, 2010
i have a pitbull i treat my pit aries just like he is one of my children and he is the sweetest dog youll will ever meet not all pits are bad the ones that are mean are mean because of the way they are raised and yes it is wrong to fight them but hell why take away my baby just because of something that happened to your dog my baby didnt do it someone elses dog did it so why punish me and my dog why split up our family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rankin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Guest qualifies to run for district attorney (May '07) Mar '15 Daniel H 14
crooked ex-law officials (Apr '10) Jun '14 John 15
News Bassfield officials indicted in surplus propert... (Nov '12) Jun '14 Jhonny k 16
News Mississippi Creates Public Record of Gay Couple... (Mar '14) Mar '14 The Rogue 2
News More (Mar '14) Mar '14 Wes 1
News Hattiesburg, OGHS students head back to classes (Feb '13) Feb '14 Sportsman101 2
News Four arrested, contraband seized outside Rankin... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Margaret christman 1
More from around the web