Deputy facing felony charge

Full story: The Clarion-Ledger

A veteran Rankin County sheriff's deputy is off the force and facing a felony charge of falsifying his timesheets, Sheriff Ronnie Pennington said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
last laugh

Brandon, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

Judged:

well well the last laugh will be on mr high and mighty.citizens get ready for the worst mud slinging in the history of rso. it's coming and and it will be with the wrath of God. can't wait till election time like waiting for christmas as a child. but the difference this time will not just be words of debate but with pure evidence.a-jax will not be able to clean up this mess and i am sure you know who you are let's see how the media will tell this story!!!!!!!!!!
aarley

Brandon, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

Judged:

what has happened to this man aand his family is a nightmare he did not and i repeat did not do the charge he is accussed of what an injustice of the law thank God i have moved from the corrupt county that i used to call home it is time for change and now we can see just how fast the wheel is about to turn. lives have been destoryed and will never be the same again just because of several people who think they own this county and are untouchable your garbadge is about to be put on the street can't wait to see you suffer just as this good deputy has what goes around comes around
Concerned

Erin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

Judged:

Can't wait to see how this all plays out. Hope this deputy takes it all the way. Everyone knows or believes this deputy was falsely accused. Now what's he going to do about this injustice? Will he sit back & do nothing, or will he come out fighting? Better have his ducks in a row with these so-called UNTOUCHABLES of Rankin Co. Just to let you know deputy, you have a lot of people on your side; more than you could know.
cityofBrandon

Erin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2009

Waiting to hear more about this story. Should be interesting!
aarley

Brandon, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

Judged:

Concerned wrote:
Can't wait to see how this all plays out. Hope this deputy takes it all the way. Everyone knows or believes this deputy was falsely accused. Now what's he going to do about this injustice? Will he sit back & do nothing, or will he come out fighting? Better have his ducks in a row with these so-called UNTOUCHABLES of Rankin Co. Just to let you know deputy, you have a lot of people on your side; more than you could know.
thanks for your support he is coming out fighting with more than rso is prepared to handle the people who know he has been falsely accused should post their comment in support of mr walters and let their voices be heard we truly appreciate all of you who love and know him if you are on his side let it be know lould and clear. stay tuned for the rest of the story. we love all of you who are standing by him
aarley

Brandon, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

Judged:

cityofBrandon wrote:
Waiting to hear more about this story. Should be interesting!
you will be hearing alot more on the (story) most of the dirt will go back as far as 4 years ago mr. walters and his family are fighters and they do not give up or give in the the john does are out their in rankin county and they know who they are and in time so will the rest of the state and the county.thanks to any and all who believe in him as we do
BigGuy

Erin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

Judged:

Because of previous stories on the RSO and Brandon Police Cover-Up in the death of a 19yr old, how can any citizen trust Pennington's word. Ronnie Pennington was quick to announce to the media this teens tox report, never once mentioning this officer was driving with a MINOR in his cruiser at the time of the wreck. Then he publically condoned the officers actions, agreeing with Brandon Police Chief, in saying the officer was operating correctly under normal dept procedure. LIES & COVER UP! Now he fires this deputy and opens his mouth once again. Mr Walters, get em, get em all!
last laugh

Brandon, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2009

reply to bigguy thank you get em get em was a good way to put it this is only 2 examples of the way rankin county operates i guess they must trying to out do jackson thank and continue to pray for him
BigGuy

Erin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2009

last laugh wrote:
reply to bigguy thank you get em get em was a good way to put it this is only 2 examples of the way rankin county operates i guess they must trying to out do jackson thank and continue to pray for him
The fight will be long & hard but don't give up; persevere. Please keep us posted.
last laugh

Brandon, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2009

BigGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
The fight will be long & hard but don't give up; persevere. Please keep us posted.
thanks and keep these replys coming we will not give up.
Concerned

Erin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

Somewhat scary thought! Read Tiffany's post on "Family of Teen killed in Wreck With Officer". Can Rankin County Officials be this corrupt and get away with it?
last laugh

Brandon, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

Concerned wrote:
Somewhat scary thought! Read Tiffany's post on "Family of Teen killed in Wreck With Officer". Can Rankin County Officials be this corrupt and get away with it?
you better believe it corrupt puts it mildly they think they can do anyting without remorse their day will come and just wait and see who will be held accountable the king sheriff since he thiks he can make his own rules.haha
Concerned

Laurel, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2009

When is election time????
Concerned

Ashland, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2009

Kinda quiet on the front. I know that the judicial system takes s-o-o-o long, just hope that Mr. Walters & his family have not given up.
last laugh

Brandon, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2009

Concerned wrote:
Kinda quiet on the front. I know that the judicial system takes s-o-o-o long, just hope that Mr. Walters & his family have not given up.
the walters family will NEVER give up we are all fighters if we believe strongly on any issue even when this is over we will continue to fight for others that might be done wrong and we will make sure the public knows as long as we live. thank you for your support.
last laugh

Brandon, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2009

Concerned wrote:
When is election time????
election time is coming soon my dollars will be going to anyone who runs and never has been an under sheriff i have already started talking to people and letting them know how corrupction is started internal. a lot of folks are now opening their eyes to the system especially in rankin
last laugh

Brandon, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

rankin county is so corrupt i am surprised we don't smell it when we drive by the court house it will not change it's self we as citizens will have to change it ourselves the future needs to start NOW not later our great sheriff hand's are so dirty ajax won't clean them and he knows what i am talking about he will be exposed if things continue and i will be the first to squill like a pig and have proof to back it up then we will see then who stands beside him and his family.the john does will continue and many more families will be affected if this miscarriage of justice to the walters family continues i am not afraid of the rankin system and i will never forget or forgive the moruns who call themselves on the good side of the law you can be brought down hard and fast also.
Concerned

Ashland, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2009

last laugh, i personally met the under-sheriff last year. Seemed to be nice, though he said very little. One thing that i will never forget; the little "cop logo business cards" that he keeps on his desk. It's all about protecting the "brotherhood". Makes me wonder just how far they will go to protect their own.
last laugh

Brandon, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2009

Concerned wrote:
last laugh, i personally met the under-sheriff last year. Seemed to be nice, though he said very little. One thing that i will never forget; the little "cop logo business cards" that he keeps on his desk. It's all about protecting the "brotherhood". Makes me wonder just how far they will go to protect their own.
protect is not the right word for rso it is called a cover up if it does not suit them if it fits into their plans it is then called protect and serve and just who is the brotherhood is rso a club or are they public servants you can not have it both ways seemed to be nice said very little that is the face rso wears. guilty until proven innocent redneck backwoods one tract minded in uniforms wearing a badge we would be better off having yogi bear as our protector at least he has a sense of humor. just remember the sheriff breeds the undersheriff. the cycle needs to be broken at the polls when we go to vote.
Concerned

Ashland, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

Seems we are the only ones to believe in the word Cover-Up! Well, I actually did not expect him to say much. For, what can you say to a mother who is picking up her dead sons personal belongings, or what was left; all packed away nicely in a brown paper bag. I was also given a brown bag which had bloody sheets & other disturbing medical equipment inside. I can remember the day as if it were yesterday...the day before Thanksgiving 08'.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rankin County Discussions

Search the Rankin County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mississippi Creates Public Record of Gay Couple... Mar 25 The Rogue 2
More Mar 25 Wes 1
Hattiesburg, OGHS students head back to classes (Feb '13) Feb '14 Sportsman101 2
Four arrested, contraband seized outside Rankin... Jan '14 Margaret christman 1
Rains bring at least 3 tornadoes to Mississippi... (Sep '13) Nov '13 Human 4
HIT and RUN @Hwy 471 and Baker! Need help!!! (Oct '13) Oct '13 Suzie Waters 1
Rains break dry spell across parts of Mississippi (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ned 1
•••
•••
•••
•••