Whole Foods Background Check

Whole Foods Background Check

Posted in the Randolph County Forum

Wendy

Raleigh, NC

#1 Nov 11, 2016
I really want to get hired by Whole Foods. Will I have to pass a background check. This is only for a cashier position at the local whole foods.
Amy

Raleigh, NC

#2 Nov 11, 2016
Of course Whole Foods will carry out a background check depending on the position. I would worry to much about that when apply for a clerk position.
The most common is public records like http://www.checkingrecords.com/wholefoodschec... that shows companies criminal, financial, court, and driving records. Depending on the position they will check the appropriate categories.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randolph County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jury duty anyone? North Carolina county finds f... (Mar '18) Mar '18 Pardon Pard 1
News Randolph County Man Arrested For Indecent Liber... (Apr '09) May '17 Unknown 5
News Asheboro police serve search warrant and seize ... (Apr '13) Apr '17 Efraim Shultz The... 2
Justice for Jesse Maness (Sep '13) Feb '15 Betty Moon 92
News Former Principal Charged with Not Reporting All... (Sep '10) Sep '14 Help Us 56
house 4 rent? (Jul '14) Jul '14 girly 1
News Suspects Wanted in Theft Ring Arrested in New M... (Feb '10) Jul '14 Annoyed amous 102