Exec says CommunityONE committed to Asheboro

Oct 28, 2011 Full story: Business Journal

The Triad, especially Randolph County, breathed a sigh of relief back in the spring when the group planning the complicated rescue of the teetering CommunityONE Bank through a big capital infusion and merger with Bank of Granite said they intended to keep the headquarters in Asheboro.

Full Story

Since: Oct 11

United States

#1 Oct 29, 2011
I just think Mike Miller should have been prosecuted for gambling win C-one assests the way he did, also the board members who let him have that much rope. A lot of hard-working senior citizens lost a lot of money because of Mike. He should be ashamed of himself, but, knowing him, he's probably blaming somebody else for the mess he made.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randolph County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Principal Charged with Not Reporting All... (Sep '10) Sep '14 Help Us 56
house 4 rent? Jul '14 girly 1
Suspects Wanted in Theft Ring Arrested in New M... (Feb '10) Jul '14 Annoyed amous 102
Justice for Jesse Maness (Sep '13) Mar '14 Nicely Bouden 91
Man Charged With Impersonating An Officer On I-85 (Apr '13) Apr '13 RCI 2
Are we paying our Police Officers enough? (Apr '13) Apr '13 Efraim Shultz 1
Asheboro police serve search warrant and seize ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Efraim Shultz 1

Randolph County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE