Winchester woman faces attempted murd...

Winchester woman faces attempted murder charge after husband's stabbing

There are 20 comments on the Palladium-Item story from Mar 6, 2012, titled Winchester woman faces attempted murder charge after husband's stabbing. In it, Palladium-Item reports that:

Tom Stroh says the dream of being a classic rock star doesn't have the same appeal to the public... Cindy Hufnagle, 32, is preliminarily charged with attempted murder, according to a release from the Randolph County Sheriff's Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palladium-Item.

Kelly Donna

United States

#1 Mar 6, 2012
yes about time she got her justice for years she has beat the hell out of this man and somehow he always goes to jail for abuse she nevver has a scrathch on her and he comes to work with blackeyes and ect after ther altracation which somehow he goes to jail on come on cindy worm your way out of this one
eric

Brownsburg, IN

#2 Mar 7, 2012
Did you see the look on her fat face? She knows that she's totally screwed. I say that she gets 7 years.
Finally

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Mar 7, 2012
she has crazy eyes in the pic lol. but if you look her and him up on facebook his page is filled with drama bs from her. the b%$^@& is psycho and I hope the lil man can get away from her. im sure he isn't perfect, but cmon stabbing a guy...ridiculous
eric

Brownsburg, IN

#4 Mar 7, 2012
I haven't seen the FB posting, but I can imagine that she is wearing the pants in the fam. poor guy, probably got his a$$ beat for not picking up his socks.
Run lil man run!!
mee

Oswego, IL

#5 Mar 7, 2012
If anyone knows josh knows that he is a quiet laid back guy. From what I heard she stabbed him because josh got tired of putting up with her having a boyfriend and told her he filed for divorce. She is crazy. Feel bad for josh he's always been a nice guy hope he recovers well. And hope she goes down.
sayno

Richmond, IN

#6 Mar 7, 2012
She is my friend on FB and I see no drama or bs on it just posting she has shared then you got farmville postings so what's wrong with that?
to sayno

Crown Point, IN

#7 Mar 7, 2012
You must not read those shared posting that well.
Kelly Donna

United States

#8 Mar 7, 2012
u dont know her very well she is an EVIL EVIL EVIL lady her and her first hubby (Rayn) was so imbarressed when they both woreked at anchor she got got caught giving a bj two buddy he said he knew he shouldnt have ever married here says he met her pulling a train with her duh
Kelly Donna

United States

#9 Mar 7, 2012
wouldnt want to be her friend,u see what she did to her hubby hard telling what she would do to her friends
Jamey J

Richmond, IN

#10 Apr 5, 2012
Did the guy really go back to her?? Kinda crazy either way!!
YouLoseIWin is a SPAMMER

Union City, IN

#11 Apr 6, 2012
Kelly Donna wrote:
u dont know her very well she is an EVIL EVIL EVIL lady her and her first hubby (Rayn) was so imbarressed when they both woreked at anchor she got got caught giving a bj two buddy he said he knew he shouldnt have ever married here says he met her pulling a train with her duh
and your ms perfect ?? dont think so id say you have some bad bad evil things in your life you just hide them better
Anonymous

United States

#12 Apr 6, 2012
better than being an as0998776 like you
YouLoseIWin is a SPAMMER

Lancaster, OH

#13 Apr 7, 2012
u guys make me sick wrote:
better than being an as0998776 like you
LOL theres kelly again
Anonymous

United States

#14 Apr 7, 2012
lol kelly who
No commprendo

Richmond, IN

#15 Apr 7, 2012
Kelly Donna wrote:
Isn't that a bit hypocritical of you since you meet people the same way?
YouLoseIWin is a SPAMMER

Union City, IN

#16 Apr 8, 2012
u guys make me sick wrote:
lol kelly who
you can try and change your name kelly but we all know its still you
Duh_Hello

Jasper, IN

#18 Apr 10, 2012
Kelly Donna wrote:
yes about time she got her justice for years she has beat the hell out of this man and somehow he always goes to jail for abuse she nevver has a scrathch on her and he comes to work with blackeyes and ect after ther altracation which somehow he goes to jail on come on cindy worm your way out of this one
UMMM, how stupid is he? why doesn't he get out??
Watch Out

Fort Wayne, IN

#19 Nov 20, 2012
She is still at it back stabbing her friends, trying to f*ck her husbands good friend, she threating to kill the friends wife, trying to f*ck a 16 yr old. This pshyco is sick and needs to be put away for good.
Lala

Hubbard, OH

#20 Dec 4, 2012
She is a WITCH, PLAIN N SIMPLE! Anyone who would do something like that to their HUSBAND would not think twice about doing it to someone else. She should be LOCKED AWAY before she hurts someone else!!!
Anonymous

Richmond, IN

#21 Mar 27, 2013
there is always 2 sides to every story.. and somewhere in the middle is the truth..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randolph County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who the hell voted for Ken Hendrickson anyway? Jul 5 no lie 1
News Work progressing on eastern Indiana wind farm (Sep '14) Jun '15 facts 18
know where your sewer and water lines run Jun '15 extorted 1
News Teen held in drug investigation (Nov '14) Nov '14 they got theres 5
News Active meth lab found in Union City apartment (Jan '14) Oct '14 bagger 9
News Alleged Union City bandit caught, arrested (Aug '13) Aug '13 Yay 2
george and cathy monroe (Jul '13) Jul '13 wtf 2
More from around the web