Genealogy help
LTC Brent Goodwin

Birmingham, AL

#1 Dec 23, 2007
Need help with Goodwin family in Randolph County around 1840-1860. Looking for relatives of T. C. Goodwin, nephew of Asa Goodwin, Shelby County, AL (1870-1913). Will drive to Randolph Co to meet with relatives to share notes and photos. Thanks. LTC G. E-mail [email protected]
Donna West Gates

United States

#2 Oct 16, 2008
Looking for descendants and relatives of Colonel C.R. Burns West. Thanks.
Donna (West) Gates
[email protected]
Nancy Hamilton

Laurel, MT

#3 Feb 2, 2009
I would like to correspond with any one descending from the Willis Wood, Fletcher Haynes or Truett families that lived in Randolph, Al in the 1800's. My John Warren Truett family moved to Texas in 1902. Will be glad to share information that I have. Thanks.
Nancy Hamilton, [email protected]
Peggy Shields

Cloudcroft, NM

#4 Oct 4, 2010
My great grandfather was S.E.A. Reaves. I plan to visit Wedowee the last week in October. I would appreciate any information I could find about the family. Does anyone know where the house was moved to that was featured in Southern Living? magazine several years ago? Does anyone still live there who was related to him? Thanks for any info you can give me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randolph County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drake, Virginia Smith (Nov '07) Sep '14 Beth 2
News Wadley's disputed interim police chief was arre... (Mar '08) Mar '14 bigun 8
REPORT DOG FIGHTING $5,000.00 Reward (Nov '13) Nov '13 Billy Howard 1
Information about my relatives (Feb '13) Feb '13 Amanda Marie Spears 1
To Th Person Who Dumped The Old 10-12 year old ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Billy Howard Reti... 1
Dog Rescue needs small stuff..... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Dog Rescue in Wed... 1
News Alabama Dog Fighting Bust - 45 Dogs Seized, Rem... (Jul '09) Jul '09 disgusted 1
More from around the web