Roseville massage therapist charged w...

Roseville massage therapist charged with misconduct

There are 2 comments on the Roseville Review story from Jul 23, 2013, titled Roseville massage therapist charged with misconduct. In it, Roseville Review reports that:

The Ramsey County Attorney's Office has charged Brandon Lee Palmer, a massage therapist and owner of Serene Body Therapy on Snelling Avenue, with one count of criminal sexual conduct in the fourth degree and one count of criminal sexual conduct in the fifth degree.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roseville Review.

In the know

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Aug 15, 2013
This guy is a scumbag.

I know two people who said they felt violated after being massaged by him. Sadly, neither is planning to go to the police.
Kmm

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Oct 4, 2013
Have they gone forward? Now there's 7 women who have...
In the know wrote:
This guy is a scumbag.
I know two people who said they felt violated after being massaged by him. Sadly, neither is planning to go to the police.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ramsey County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weapons cache found in Vadnais Heights home aft... Mar '18 up yours 1
News Judge pens letter of support to jurors in Yanez... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Alexnick 1
News Tim Kaine's son charged after Trump rally scuffle (May '17) May '17 fingers mcgurke 10
News Triple homicide: The latest (Apr '17) Apr '17 Blink 1
Ramsey County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal Records (Sep '16) Sep '16 Hannah 2
News St. Paul stabbing (Sep '16) Sep '16 connections 3
News Minnesota prosecutor says police practices must... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Captain Yesterday 34