Manhunt underway after double murder

Manhunt underway after double murder

There are 1 comment on the WLBT-TV Jackson story from Jun 26, 2009, titled Manhunt underway after double murder. In it, WLBT-TV Jackson reports that:

A mother and daughter were found shot to death early Tuesday morning in Bolivar County, Mississippi after they were kidnapped earlier from Quitman County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLBT-TV Jackson.

Krystal Walker

Cleveland, MS

#1 Dec 17, 2009
Michelle and Ja'Niya was my mother and niece. I love them so much its hurt so bad for someone you love is gone. My mother Michelle Walker Harrell was my everything she treated everybody nice. She did everything she could do for her children and grand children. Ja'Niya had so many friends to be only four. Ja'Niya was a so sweet and get along with everybody. They are gone but never forgotten.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quitman County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jake is missing (Jul '12) Jul '12 have you seen Jake 1
News Miss. Court Suspends Quitman Co. Judge, (Jul '10) Jul '10 Jacqueline Thomas 1
Civil Rights Violations Against Wade Demers and... (May '09) May '09 Justice Seeker 1
More from around the web