House in Heathwood destroyed by fire

House in Heathwood destroyed by fire

There are 1 comment on the Herald-Citizen story from Feb 6, 2013, titled House in Heathwood destroyed by fire. In it, Herald-Citizen reports that:

A heat lamp left on for pets in the garage caused a fire that destroyed a house in the Heathwood subdivision early this morning, firefighters said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Herald-Citizen.

Female Thieves

Cookeville, TN

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Wendy Askns, Rhonda Chaffin, Gail Sells Carr,etc. Why are these women being pampered and petted intead of going to prison like a male criminal would. The all had trusted positions and they all stole money.

http://www.herald-citizen.com/view/full_story...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Putnam County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Neighbor came onto my property through secured ... Sep 20 Pussycat 2
Co jailsi Sep 13 The helper 1
News Neglected Property: Few owners facing fines (May '16) Aug '17 BBG 10
Trump's travel ban still doesn't make any sense Jun '17 Cheri 3
Freakie Dave Jun '17 nosey 1
News Drug dealer gets 30 years (Nov '10) Jun '17 James earl jones 17
News WCTE may lose 40 percent of funding (Mar '17) May '17 ranger jimmy 16
More from around the web