Two teens charged in robbery of cab

Two teens charged in robbery of cab

There are 2 comments on the Herald-Citizen story from Feb 11, 2013, titled Two teens charged in robbery of cab. In it, Herald-Citizen reports that:

Two teenage boys were arrested Saturday night in the robbery of a cab driver.One of the two has a prior charge of robbery that is still pending in court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Herald-Citizen.

What

Crossville, TN

#1 Feb 12, 2013
“the juvenile threw a rock, hitting the driver and stated,‘This is a damn robbery,’”

lol, that sounds like a line out of a really bad B-rated horror movie that's supposed to be scary but isn't.

Stupid punk. I hope the judge bends him over his knee and whips him like a little bitch.
Clark

Cookeville, TN

#2 Feb 12, 2013
The kid must have been a real dumb-ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Putnam County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memory Care Facilities Jul 10 Caring 1
News Former Monterey Police Chief Surrenders To Auth... (Jul '13) Jun '16 Former resident 31
News Two men charged with sex crimes (Dec '14) May '16 Not impressed 15
News Neglected Property: Few owners facing fines May '16 obvious 1
News Two indicted on drug charges in separate incidents (Jun '15) Mar '16 Sarah 7
News Drug bust turns up lots of pot and $51k in cash (Feb '13) Mar '16 None of your Busi... 6
News Highlands Economic Partnership announces Director Feb '16 Pimp Hand 1
More from around the web