Elston sentenced to five years for gr...

Elston sentenced to five years for gross sexual imposition

There are 91 comments on the Putnam County Sentinel story from Oct 19, 2011, titled Elston sentenced to five years for gross sexual imposition. In it, Putnam County Sentinel reports that:

Richard Elston, 55 of Cloverdale, was sentenced to five years in the Ohio Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation during a sentencing trial held today in Putnam County Common Pleas court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Putnam County Sentinel.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
donewithallofthi s

United States

#89 Nov 13, 2011
They just stated the information about her car before that there wasn't anything said. They put it out there and a family member that believes his guilt has told of the finances. Not all of his family is involved in this. And some of these r the other ex and his wife. There was no mention of my son or my support until u which is just more opinion that don't even pertain to this case. Just them grasping at straws. And my bills r paid. In fact paid ahead. Not that that is any of anyone else's business either or pertaining to this case. If we r going to talk child support look back at how long there wasn't support paid or how often it was behind.
MovingOn

United States

#90 Nov 13, 2011
Again why is this all about the mother? I came out about what rick had done to me and you guys are mad about it. You have no idea what I went through. Stop bringing my mom into this. If you want yo trash her do it somewhere else and not on this page because all you guys are doing is making yourselves look bad. You say how you have a life and everything, then how do you guys think you know everything about this. We know things about you because we still talk to his family that knows his guilt and knows he did it. They tell us things too. Stop bringing the mom into this! Get over it & get it through your head that rick did it! & karma is not a threat .. its a statement because karma gets everyone ..Shawn for what you have done to my sister .. karma will get you like it did rick .. if you guys would get it through your head he did it .. none of this would happen .. I would love to sit down with all of you guys && tell you my story of it! ALL of it .. and you would know. I wasn't out to get rick or you guys .. itwas killing me inside!! I'm 15 and way more mature than everyone commenting on this .. I'm done .
Tired of this crap

Saint Anthony, IA

#91 Nov 14, 2011
This goes for the girl friend,Tell all the fat cows that you are working with to leave my Family alone.
Tired of this crap

Saint Anthony, IA

#92 Nov 14, 2011
Oh and I know the girlfriend satans child and everyone from my fathers side and guess wat I pretty sure that he went into details and he pled guilty bicthes
wow -

Iola, WI

#93 Nov 15, 2011
CrookedJ wrote:
Well from the story I have read straight from the Putnam County Assistant Prosecutor Todd Schroeder's lips on Oct. 19, 2011 in the Putnam County Sentinel, they really didn't have ANY evidence, the case would have been based on hear say ( testimony only). In my opinion that is by far not justice! To send an innocent man to jail for nothing is justice? Shameful how our justice system is so crooked in a time when the American people really need it to be fair. Lack of evidence??? How odd... no morals from the Asst. Prosecutor and no morals from the accusers in this case... if there isn't evidence how did this case make it to trial to begin with? I think people need to get educated on this case before posting stupid comments!
Okay -- you defiantly didn't dig your boots into the total research than did you? This Elston raped someone is his former years and was proven !!! The girl he raped was sent to a hospital and found his DNA in her. Her name was Angie Eblin!!! well.. sooo , even IF these girls where lian ( highly doubt)... look at this way he is just serving a little more time in prison for Angie's justice . I believe a molester should get life when proven guilty this is taken a young girls innocents and it's sick !!!!!
MovingOn

Saint Anthony, IA

#94 Nov 16, 2011
I don't know who this is but thank you so much!
byfarunknown

United States

#95 Nov 16, 2011
Thank you so much for your supporting thought...I don't know who wow is but thank you
wow -

Iola, WI

#96 Dec 9, 2011
Very welcome "MovingOn" an "byfarunknown" .... It's a proven fact what Rick did this same thing to Angie Eblin -who is the elston boy's aunt. They all know that is true too , they wanted Angie ( the girl that was raped by rick) to come to court and say it wasnt true. Angie herself said she could not do that because " it was true and it was proven true by not only the courts by the hospital its self ....This is so sad -- i hope now with the justice it will help yous move on :)
piplknowthetruth

Columbus, OH

#97 Jan 20, 2012
Uhuh, got nothing better to do then air your dirty ass laundry on a site were everyone could read it huh. Sort of one sided aint it. If your not gonna tell the truth on your side of the bullshit acts then you shouldn't respond. Oh by the way lie detector test arent admissible in court. Why don't the judge turn around and make the girls do a voice analysis test since those are admissible. Funny how things get started when one doesn't want to leave one sister for another and when some things aint going a mother's way. Justice my ass, there was no justice done in either case because the the one's that are the criminals are still free.
getalife

United States

#98 Jan 26, 2012
piplknowthetruth wrote:
Uhuh, got nothing better to do then air your dirty ass laundry on a site were everyone could read it huh. Sort of one sided aint it. If your not gonna tell the truth on your side of the bullshit acts then you shouldn't respond. Oh by the way lie detector test arent admissible in court. Why don't the judge turn around and make the girls do a voice analysis test since those are admissible. Funny how things get started when one doesn't want to leave one sister for another and when some things aint going a mother's way. Justice my ass, there was no justice done in either case because the the one's that are the criminals are still free.
PLEASE DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND GET A LIFE!!!! Last posts here were 2 months ago!
justsaying

New Lebanon, OH

#99 Mar 23, 2013
I am amused to discover that just a couple of weeks AFTER Mr. Elston was sentenced, to see the 15 year old girl dateing a 19 year old man. Watching this girls mother allow her to do what ever she wants. Including buying her 15 year old daughter beer and ALLOWING her to play beer pong at a5 year olds birthday party. All the rumors that were going around has turned out to be true. Inorder for this mother to remain ontop , she has to do everything her daughter wants. Sad if you ask me. This woman is beyond being AN UNFIT MOTHER..Maybe MOMMY DEAREST should have paid attention to her daughters facebook posts and pics...
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Putnam County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Carl Gerten? Feb '16 Charol Stechschulte 1
Trying to win at any cost Feb '16 Dianna Miller 1
Value had work for Tax Payers Jan '16 Charol Stechschulte 1
News Teaching peace through PAX (Sep '15) Sep '15 DrPAX 1
PSI in ottoville (Mar '15) Mar '15 seth 1
News Delphos man charged in vehicle break-ins (Oct '12) Dec '13 Nate 12
News Stober begins trial for alleged charges (Feb '13) Feb '13 Deal Sealer 2
More from around the web