One dies after Tuesday accident on I-70

One dies after Tuesday accident on I-70

There are 3 comments on the WTHI Terre Haute story from Dec 18, 2008, titled One dies after Tuesday accident on I-70. In it, WTHI Terre Haute reports that:

One person has died after icy roads lead to a crash on Intertate 70 earlier this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHI Terre Haute.

Brittany

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 18, 2008
My thoughts and prayers go to all of the familys of the people included in this crash especially to Alice Murdock and Lynne Phegleys familys. Stick together through these hard times!
Sullivan Man

United States

#2 Dec 19, 2008
GOD BLESS all the Familys
Bev

Mattoon, IL

#3 Dec 22, 2008
My heart goes out to the families! They are a great bunch of people and I know Alice will be missed dearly by everyone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Putnam County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teacher Accused of Breaking Student's Finger (Jan '08) Mar '12 Feel free 28
What's the Sheriff's Deal (Feb '12) Feb '12 Tractor Mel 1
News Body Found in Greencastle (Aug '11) Aug '11 anonymous 1
News Indiana looks to benefit from demand for ethanol (May '11) May '11 SunFusion Solar 2
News First National Bank in Cloverdale robbed (Apr '09) Aug '10 Littledipper45 3
News Greencastle man arrested for unemployment fraud (Jun '10) Jun '10 ha ha 1
News New seeks sheriff's office (Apr '10) Apr '10 Noble New For She... 1
More from around the web