Hardy hiding his past
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Anonymous

Waller, TX

#1 Jan 14, 2012
Jeff Hardy left information off his resume' that is very disturbing to me. At one time he work for FW Marine and was let go due to Domestic violence. This was not make public but there is paperwork to show it is true. Does this information that was inadvertanly left out of his last campaign bother any one else? I am embarrassed that I voted for this imcompent liar and fool. THIS IS OUR SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT MR.HARDY NOT YOURS!!
YEP

Palatka, FL

#2 Jan 14, 2012
glissingsun wrote:
Jeff Hardy left information off his resume' that is very disturbing to me. At one time he work for FW Marine and was let go due to Domestic violence. This was not make public but there is paperwork to show it is true. Does this information that was inadvertanly left out of his last campaign bother any one else? I am embarrassed that I voted for this imcompent liar and fool. THIS IS OUR SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT MR.HARDY NOT YOURS!!
I agree with you, Hardy had and still has most people fooled. Just like the patrol car crash cover-up in 2004. The internal investigation revealed that every Deputy under him (I think 12) all stated Hardy lied during the investigation. The car crash cover-up was made public, but the people that supported him simply said "it was a minor crash". Well the fact was HE LIED. Now he is in office still lying.
LMAO

Saint Augustine, FL

#3 Jan 15, 2012
Jeffrey S Hardy
Sex: Male
Race: White
Birth Date: 10/1965

Employment History

Putnam County Sheriff's Office
Class: Law Enforcement
Type: Full-Time
Start Date: 1/6/2009
Location: Putnam County
Putnam County School District Police Department
Class: Law Enforcement
Type: Part-Time
Start Date: 10/15/2007

Location: Putnam County
Separation:(Separated on 7/1/2008) Failure to Qualify with Firearm

Putnam County School District Police Department
Class: Law Enforcement
Type: Full-Time
Start Date: 5/30/2005
Location: Putnam CountySeparation:(Separated on 10/15/2007) Transfer Within Agency (No break in service)

Crescent City Police Department
Class: Law Enforcement
Type: Part-Time
Start Date: 3/9/2005
Location: Putnam County
Separation:(Separated on 12/8/2006) Voluntary Separation (Not involving misconduct)

Putnam County Sheriff's Office
Class: Law Enforcement
Type: Full-Time
Start Date: 9/3/1991
Location: Putnam County
Separation:(Separated on 2/10/2005) Resigned/Retired While Being Investigated for Viol. Moral Character Standards

Broward County Sheriff's Office
Class: Law Enforcement
Type: Full-Time
Start Date: 1/13/1990
Location: Broward County
Separation:(Separated on 8/20/1991) Voluntary Separation (Not involving misconduct)

Deerfield Beach Police Department
Class: Law Enforcement
Type: Full-Time
Start Date: 6/1/1988
Location: Broward County
Separation:(Separated on 1/12/1990) Voluntary Separation (Not involving misconduct)

Broward County Sheriff's Office
Class: Correctional
Type: Full-Time
Start Date: 8/31/1987
Location: Broward County
Separation:(Separated on 11/3/1987) Voluntary Separation (Not involving misconduct)

Complaints:
Perjury
Source: Affidavit of Separation
Category: Dis
Status: Dismissed by Commission
Opened Date: 2/10/2005
Closed Date: 2/20/2006
Discipline: Dismissed
Palatka Corruption

Palatka, FL

#4 Jan 15, 2012
Awesome!! I'm glad to see the truth surfacing about Hardy. Too bad people weren't aware of this at the last election. It's a shame the complaint was dismissed just because he quit, and explains why he gave Robin Strickler a job as legal counsel (#3?) at PCSO after Strickler was fired as Division Chief of the Putnam State's Attorney Office. Strickler should have prosecuted Hardy for perjury but didn't, just like all the other cops he let off, so I guess one hand washes the other. All these thugs, committing crimes, wasting money, giving substandard service, padding their pockets and retirement accts. with taxpayer dollars, NEED TO GO.
Quick Question

Orange Park, FL

#5 Jan 16, 2012
What ever happened with his son? I remember he got arrested for running a meth lab and he's free all around town? Because if someone else were arrested for that, they'd be facing some prison time.
Roxanne

Muskegon, MI

#6 Jan 18, 2012
glissingsun wrote:
Jeff Hardy left information off his resume' that is very disturbing to me. At one time he work for FW Marine and was let go due to Domestic violence. This was not make public but there is paperwork to show it is true. Does this information that was inadvertanly left out of his last campaign bother any one else? I am embarrassed that I voted for this imcompent liar and fool. THIS IS OUR SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT MR.HARDY NOT YOURS!!
I'm embarrassed when I read your grammar usage.
Bentley

Muskegon, MI

#7 Jan 18, 2012
Palatka Corruption wrote:
Awesome!! I'm glad to see the truth surfacing about Hardy. Too bad people weren't aware of this at the last election. It's a shame the complaint was dismissed just because he quit, and explains why he gave Robin Strickler a job as legal counsel (#3?) at PCSO after Strickler was fired as Division Chief of the Putnam State's Attorney Office. Strickler should have prosecuted Hardy for perjury but didn't, just like all the other cops he let off, so I guess one hand washes the other. All these thugs, committing crimes, wasting money, giving substandard service, padding their pockets and retirement accts. with taxpayer dollars, NEED TO GO.
Charges Against Hardy Dismissed
Friday, February 10, 2006 12:30 AM EST
Media

Jeff Hardy got a unanimous decision from all 19 judges on the Department of Law Enforcement Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission board of directors to dismiss all charges brought against him by a Putnam County Sheriff’s Office internal affairs investigation, according to Tad Delegal III, Hardy’s attorney.“I am just glad that I fought to get my good name and reputation back,” said Hardy.“It has been a long, tough fight, but we prevailed today.”

Don’t you think maybe just one of them (Judges) would have said something or interjected if they thought a crime or misdeed had been committed? Hmmm… Well, now here’s what you got to do… Every time the name Jeff Hardy or the sheriff’s office crosses your mind, I want you to stop and repeat it back to yourself. ALL 19 judges cleared him and agreed he is an honest man. Yep, ALL 19. OK, go ahead and give it a try so you can start getting in some practice. I know, I know, its tough, but it’ll get easier the more you say it. Ready, ready, go!“ALL 19… Jeff’s an honest man.”“ Jeff’s an honest man!”

I have a rather busy schedule but will check back every week or so to see what you’re up to. Have you ever given any thought to trying “talk therapy” instead of “type therapy?” In the meantime, practice – practice… All 19.
Check Back

Savannah, GA

#8 Jan 18, 2012
Go ahead Check Back. While your checking tell us who paid for his pilots license.

ANSWER: Madison Priest, con artist, dope grower. One of Putnam's largest indoor marijuana grows, he knew nothing about any of it, sure. Check the records, how could he not know.

Checkin Back.
Check Back Right

Orange Park, FL

#9 Jan 18, 2012
Madison Priest is also serving time on a Federal sentence as well... must be nice to know that the reason our "GREAT SHERIFF" who takes time off to go golfing all the time and leaves the office around 12 almost everyday is able to fly a helicopter because his schooling was bought with dope money.

And Hardy's son, the same son whose charges were associated with manufacturing and distribution of meth who is walking free now when people who did the same crime and currently locked up serving 10+ years.

The same Jeff Hardy who lied and promised many thing to many people during the last election only to take back those promises.

The same Jeff Hardy whose department blew a missing persons case because HARDY GOT RID OF ALL THE OFFICERS WHO WERE QUALIFIED TO WORK MISSING PERSONS! GOOD JOB... but yet he's an "HONEST MAN?" If only ALL 19 had a goddamn crystal ball.

And for the record... everything I have stated in this post is cold hard FACTS, no made up fairy tale BS like a lot of the rumors on this website.
hmmmm

Auburndale, FL

#10 Jan 19, 2012
Bentley wrote:
<quoted text>
Charges Against Hardy Dismissed
Friday, February 10, 2006 12:30 AM EST
Media
Jeff Hardy got a unanimous decision from all 19 judges on the Department of Law Enforcement Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission board of directors to dismiss all charges brought against him by a Putnam County Sheriff’s Office internal affairs investigation, according to Tad Delegal III, Hardy’s attorney.“I am just glad that I fought to get my good name and reputation back,” said Hardy.“It has been a long, tough fight, but we prevailed today.”
Don’t you think maybe just one of them (Judges) would have said something or interjected if they thought a crime or misdeed had been committed? Hmmm… Well, now here’s what you got to do… Every time the name Jeff Hardy or the sheriff’s office crosses your mind, I want you to stop and repeat it back to yourself. ALL 19 judges cleared him and agreed he is an honest man. Yep, ALL 19. OK, go ahead and give it a try so you can start getting in some practice. I know, I know, its tough, but it’ll get easier the more you say it. Ready, ready, go!“ALL 19… Jeff’s an honest man.”“ Jeff’s an honest man!”
I have a rather busy schedule but will check back every week or so to see what you’re up to. Have you ever given any thought to trying “talk therapy” instead of “type therapy?” In the meantime, practice – practice… All 19.
You are such an IDIOT. Just because they couldn't substantiate his charges doesn't mean he's an honest man. Judging by your standards, I guess O.J. Simpson is innocent too. Oh yeah, what about Caylee Anthony and Misty Cummings. Go back to your meth pipe you retard.
Really Now

United States

#11 Jan 19, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such an IDIOT. Just because they couldn't substantiate his charges doesn't mean he's an honest man. Judging by your standards, I guess O.J. Simpson is innocent too. Oh yeah, what about Caylee Anthony and Misty Cummings. Go back to your meth pipe you retard.
You just told like it is......Wish more people could see through the BS!
Loved your response. Keep it up.
stupidity

Gainesville, FL

#12 Jan 19, 2012
Roxanne wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm embarrassed when I read your grammar usage.
then do not read it again
stupidity

Gainesville, FL

#13 Jan 19, 2012
Check Back Right wrote:
Madison Priest is also serving time on a Federal sentence as well... must be nice to know that the reason our "GREAT SHERIFF" who takes time off to go golfing all the time and leaves the office around 12 almost everyday is able to fly a helicopter because his schooling was bought with dope money.
And Hardy's son, the same son whose charges were associated with manufacturing and distribution of meth who is walking free now when people who did the same crime and currently locked up serving 10+ years.
The same Jeff Hardy who lied and promised many thing to many people during the last election only to take back those promises.
The same Jeff Hardy whose department blew a missing persons case because HARDY GOT RID OF ALL THE OFFICERS WHO WERE QUALIFIED TO WORK MISSING PERSONS! GOOD JOB... but yet he's an "HONEST MAN?" If only ALL 19 had a goddamn crystal ball.
And for the record... everything I have stated in this post is cold hard FACTS, no made up fairy tale BS like a lot of the rumors on this website.
Good job as my information is also based on fact not fiction or gossip.Check the facts before you type
Check Back Right

Orange Park, FL

#14 Jan 19, 2012
Yeah well, we are talking about two different things and even though in regard to his current job status at the time (Hardy was a lieutenant) he was honest THEN, I'm pointing out now. Everything I said is the truth and not gossip. Here is Mr. Priest's info on the FBOP, look for yourself:

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinderServlet...

It is fact that the panel of judges did say that, yes... but is it fact that Hardy has been a good sheriff? H-no. He WAS a good DEPUTY, no doubt about that, but he has done NOTHING good for this county... hell, he has no interaction with people in this county! The only time you will see him is around election times.
Unbiased Opinion

Palatka, FL

#15 Jan 19, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such an IDIOT. Just because they couldn't substantiate his charges doesn't mean he's an honest man. Judging by your standards, I guess O.J. Simpson is innocent too. Oh yeah, what about Caylee Anthony and Misty Cummings. Go back to your meth pipe you retard.
I loved it!!! You are spot on. Keep it coming.
Hmmmm

Monticello, FL

#16 Jan 19, 2012
We will get a new sheriff. One that will unite this community and call a spade a spade. One that will not put up with all of this politicized propaganda. He will fire/demote the entire command staff and bring in all new blood.
CCAC

Gainesville, FL

#17 Jan 20, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
We will get a new sheriff. One that will unite this community and call a spade a spade. One that will not put up with all of this politicized propaganda. He will fire/demote the entire command staff and bring in all new blood.
me agrees with you
Unbiased Opinion

Palatka, FL

#18 Jan 31, 2012
I agree with you both. I think everyone in the county no matter the background or demographic, we are all sick of the misfits in our law enforcment agencies. We can do something about the SO by voting. I wish there were something we could do to address and solve some of the issues with the PD. It's just as bad as the SO. Putnam County gets all the crap officers. It makes it hard for those that work at these agencies who have INTEGRITY.
Rick Ryan

Nashville, TN

#19 Jan 31, 2012
why was there no news report about the mainville shooting,, which was alot more deadlier than speeding in a car,, did you see hardy on tv,, he was shaken and his voice was crackling,, he is alweays like that when he speaks to the public,,or at debates,,,you have someone that TOTALS two cars,, not even responding to a call,, how can you justify firing a person that was not distracted and did not damage the car,, Terry,, you should have said you was distracted ,, that is an okay excuse,, and you should have totaled your first car,, not second like the major did,,, and you would still be working,,, how many cars trucks will continue being totaled due to distraction,, sounds like someone needs to have his car taken for awhile,, i know when Hardy was driving,, on patrol ,, he was compalined on for doing 100 MPH on 17 south,, going home,, check teh records,, unless of course he dsiposed of them,, ppl needs to vote this joke out of office,,, all i see out there is sgts and lts,, capts,, is everybody now a supervisor lets thank a drug dealer adison Priest for paying for Hardy's helicopter lessons and for buying him a motorcycle,,, it will all be brought out in teh debates,, Hardy,, we know you are reading these,,, so is ryan and bowling,,,,next year at this time,, there will be a new sheriff in town,, it wont be you,, ryan will still be a puny man , looking up at each person he talks too with a face that has so many acne scars that you should put a bag over it,,
Anonymous

Surrency, GA

#21 Feb 10, 2012
Rick Ryan wrote:
why was there no news report about the mainville shooting,, which was alot more deadlier than speeding in a car,, did you see hardy on tv,, he was shaken and his voice was crackling,, he is alweays like that when he speaks to the public,,or at debates,,,you have someone that TOTALS two cars,, not even responding to a call,, how can you justify firing a person that was not distracted and did not damage the car,, Terry,, you should have said you was distracted ,, that is an okay excuse,, and you should have totaled your first car,, not second like the major did,,, and you would still be working,,, how many cars trucks will continue being totaled due to distraction,, sounds like someone needs to have his car taken for awhile,, i know when Hardy was driving,, on patrol ,, he was compalined on for doing 100 MPH on 17 south,, going home,, check teh records,, unless of course he dsiposed of them,, ppl needs to vote this joke out of office,,, all i see out there is sgts and lts,, capts,, is everybody now a supervisor lets thank a drug dealer adison Priest for paying for Hardy's helicopter lessons and for buying him a motorcycle,,, it will all be brought out in teh debates,, Hardy,, we know you are reading these,,, so is ryan and bowling,,,,next year at this time,, there will be a new sheriff in town,, it wont be you,, ryan will still be a puny man , looking up at each person he talks too with a face that has so many acne scars that you should put a bag over it,,
I was informed that Ussery also wreck an Expedison while beind distracted on west river rd. He ran under a truck then complained about having to pay the 250 deductable. Check it out it is public record

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Putnam County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Superintendent candidates knock successes Jul 21 big un 4
Save our tax money Jul 20 Hogwash 3
what happened to Chris gay at the sheriffs office (Aug '15) Jul 6 Stupid 5
Linda Myers enters Tax Collector race (Jan '12) Jul 6 Linda Myers hater 13
Who will be Sheriff in 2016? (Mar '15) Jul 5 Lee 26
Jerry Lewis Hackney (Jan '12) Jun '16 lmaooo 25
Roxanne Weeks aka The Palatka Corruption (split... (Sep '13) Jun '16 Gmj 14
More from around the web