Pill Mills
Problems posting

Palatka, FL

#2 Jul 5, 2012
Here's the link to the documents

http://s1167.photobucket.com/albums/q633/Pala...

It's sickening that the people already with more money and education than most would try to further prey upon those less fortunate. Just a disgusting betrayal.

Sorry about the crazy posts on the other thread - we just couldn't get it on there earlier today, even when I emailed it to a friend who tried.
Problems posting

Palatka, FL

#3 Jul 5, 2012
On 1-31-11 Articles of Incorporation were filed with the FL Division of Corporations for Palatka Wellness Care, Inc. by Dr. Andrew Basil, who operated a clinic in Jacksonville. On 2-8-11 an amendment was filed adding Dr. Aron Rotman as Vice President of Palatka Wellness, and changing the address to a location a short distance down the same road. Dr. Rotman and his associate, Dr. Riyaz Jumanni, had set up pill mills in Orlando and Miami prescribing oxycodone. These two were recently from California, where Jumanni, during the last three months of 2010, had prescribed MORE oxycodone than ALL the doctors in California combined. After setting up in Florida Rotman isn't far behind his associate, writing 124 prescriptions a day and dispensing 300,000 oxycodone pills during a three-month period.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8 Jul 6, 2012
The Palatka location was a slick choice - in a semi-active industrial park, outside of city limits, on a direct interchange between I-95 and I-75. Vehicles coming from the north could travel down Hwy. 17 from I-95 and I-295 in Jacksonville, make their stop in Palatka, then hit I-75 outside of Gainesville and continue their run to south FL. And vice-versa. All across the highway and under the nose of PCSO.
last try

Palatka, FL

#11 Jul 6, 2012
Are you tired of being raped yet?
last try

Palatka, FL

#13 Jul 9, 2012
When the Palatka Clinic was incorporated the principal place of business and mailing address is on 17,#256. This is owned by Beck/Sloan Properties,Inc. and is Beck Nissan/Chrysler Jeep Dodge. When the amendment is filed adding Dr. Rotman the addresses are changed to #436 - another Beck/Sloan Properties, Inc., which is the office and warehouse-type building that was the former Westaff location.
last try

Palatka, FL

#14 Jul 9, 2012
Here's what was reported about the Orlando clinics.

Their clinics are blatant pill mills. On the outside there are long lines in the parking lot of known drug dealers and users. On the inside it is packed with 40 clients at a time and there are armed security guards, no visible medical instruments, and no hand-washing stations or sanitizer. A 'patient visit' consisted of paying the fee and having your chest listened to with a stethoscope. Literally 5 minutes or less and you'd be on your way with your prescription for 120 oxycodone pills. FDLE Special Agent Supervisor Tom Foy later stated "This was one of the worst probably in the state of Florida".
On 6-2-11 the two clinics in Orlando are raided, and Rotman and Jumanni are later charged and arrested for racketeering. On the day of the raids Basile files a second amendment removing Rotman as VP of Palatka Wellness and changes its location to Aventura, FL, a small development in northeast Miami-Dade County.
last try

Palatka, FL

#15 Jul 9, 2012
Sorry about the crazy order of posts. You can see from the post numbers that we just couldn't get them up here right. You can read the whole thing, in order, on the thread 'Just Testing'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Putnam County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will be Sheriff in 2016? Jun 25 Who Cares 15
Walt Pellicer (Sep '13) Jun 21 Benji 12
PCSO at Crescent Lakeshore Drive, Crescent City... Jun 20 Neighbor1 2
PCSO RUINED OUR LIFE - Honestly! (Feb '12) Jun 14 Putnampeoplemourn... 31
Putnam Doctors (Nov '13) Jun 14 Putnampeoplemourn... 10
Long live Jun 7 Transporter 2
News Local News - Mother Tased In DCF Investigation (Jan '08) Jun 3 my4turkeys 100
More from around the web