Putnam get a life please
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#44 Sep 15, 2012
LiLHogg wrote:
what's the matter boy you don't know the law?
you can't charge people for telling the truth. If people were on here causing problems for law enforcement by lying there is something they could do about it. Too bad it is the truth and there's nothing they can do.
not our fault you don't like the law
no response ruled out the deputies on the southend. They can't stand it when other people know the law better than them.
Let's see if it's the horse faced heifer working dispatch. Loging in from Lake Butler via those county computers. she was never good enough to move up in the department. someone repost that link about the Hardy letting those horses starve. We'll see how she like hearing about her own dying.
If it's not it's still deserving of someone who went all over town during the cummings investigation, blaring that PCSO didn't really do anything out there, FDLE was running the investigation.
pfs841

Palatka, FL

#45 Sep 18, 2012
If you don't live here it is none of your concern how our County is administered. I almost fell into your narrow minded judgement and went off on people in Lake Butler, but I a {Putnam County} resident will rise above that and simply say, mind your own business!
get a life

Lake Butler, FL

#46 Sep 22, 2012
Hogg is just upset cause it butt buddy brother is in jail, and now Lil Hogg has no one to play with, told u brother get a freaking life dude. You will never amount to anything and you are a waste of time and have just lies.

Location hidden

#47 Sep 22, 2012
get a life wrote:
Hogg is just upset cause it butt buddy brother is in jail, and now Lil Hogg has no one to play with, told u brother get a freaking life dude. You will never amount to anything and you are a waste of time and have just lies.
nope! not gonna specify gender for ya. Go do real police work.
Just scared grey what I know, aren't ya?
Don't know what kid I'm talking about when I say a baby was beat to death. Feeling guilty are ya? well the right people know
get a life

Lake Butler, FL

#48 Sep 22, 2012
LOL hogg, you know nothing, you have nothing, quit with ur threats and your little lies, trying to make your self look big and bad. Give it up, you have nothing on no one. And second all these important people you know, there just the little voices in your head. Go get checked brother cause you are crazy.

Location hidden

#49 Sep 22, 2012
I know your girlfriend
The Ghost Writer

Palatka, FL

#50 Sep 22, 2012
LiLHogg wrote:
I know your girlfriend
It does not matter, you like men anyway.

Location hidden

#51 Sep 22, 2012
then I screwed your dad too
your parents are real freaks
Get a life

United States

#52 Sep 22, 2012
Wow look at lil Hogg talk, not how the voice of Putnam citizens is suppose to talk wow stand up guy u are
Wow

United States

#53 Sep 23, 2012
Lil Hogg is the sister of the Putnam County Prisoner. What a girl!

Location hidden

#54 Sep 23, 2012
I'm changing genders left and right here. Am I also transgender, pre/post op, hermaphridite (big word for ya there, sound it out). Heck we don't know we'll just say anything. Let's just say I'm a centaur now.

who cares right?
...no one...
... literally no one cares what you post man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Putnam County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
breada gallo arrested battery Jan 12 george 2
Roxanne Weeks aka The Palatka Corruption (split... (Sep '13) Jan 8 Mad Mom 19
Putnam County Elementary School Employee Scanda... Jan 4 outraged parent 6
City Manager's Epic Fail (Oct '13) Dec 25 YOUR DONE 15
News The decline of the small town shopping mall Dec '16 Swamp fox 1
News Man Charged with Murder of Woman Missing Since ... (Apr '08) Nov '16 Gabreb 6
State Farm Insurance Background Check Nov '16 Jack 2
More from around the web