2010 Sheriff Office Updates
Concern for Putnam

Palatka, FL

#123 May 24, 2010
inmatemom wrote:
<quoted text> Please take notice that the information is coming from your co-workers at the jail. So instead of throwing a fit on here, you might consider talking with your co workers and let them know you are not happy that they are spreading rumors. Oh wait.Have sgt.pinner write them up for gossiping or maybe he can have the sheriff find out all of our isp addresses so he can get all of us. Lol lol pinner the pin head.
WOW, I'm sure once that person that you say is a co-worker finds out that you just threw them under the bus, they'll never discuss things with you again. It's clear to me that you can't be a trusted friend to that person, WOW! Stop the name calling also.
DAVE0705

Palatka, FL

#124 May 24, 2010
I agree w/ you Inquiring Minds as well as Inmatemom!!!
Curious

Live Oak, FL

#125 May 25, 2010
Inquiring Minds wrote:
<quoted text>
And yes you can charge someone with gossiping...just read Bartelli's file.

How does one go about reading the files?
Curious

Palatka, FL

#126 May 25, 2010
This curious above is not me before something confusing happens.
Anonymous

Cochran, GA

#128 May 27, 2010
really wrote:
Hey, I'm sending you a link to this letter written to the FBI on May 1, 2010.
In Re: Public Corruption Complaint \ Putnam County & Florida Legal Infrastructure \ Missing Child Haleigh Cummings Investigation
It's in PDF format, so you'll need Acrobat Reader. I think you might find it interesting.
http://www.writeintoaction.com/5.01.10%20Minn...
LMAO you believe what this person has wrote about this case. LOL Again he has no concrete evidence. He has hearsay. Please explain how someone in Minnesota and has never been here can file a complaint???? Again hearsay nothing going to happen
Anonymous

Cochran, GA

#129 May 27, 2010
Concern for Putnam wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, I'm sure once that person that you say is a co-worker finds out that you just threw them under the bus, they'll never discuss things with you again. It's clear to me that you can't be a trusted friend to that person, WOW! Stop the name calling also.
Pin head??? Wow I am sorry to have lost your trust. We were such good friends please please forgive me. LOL By the way
Anonymous

Cochran, GA

#130 May 27, 2010
Hey pinner oh I mean Sgt Pinner if you are spending all the time monitoring this site from work how are you managing to do your job??? Last I knew cell phones were not allowed in the jail. But of course you are special so guess you get to do what ever it is you want with no repercussions. Wish I had to all powerful brother to cover my behind.
Bad A--s

Palatka, FL

#131 May 28, 2010
inmatemom wrote:
Hey pinner oh I mean Sgt Pinner if you are spending all the time monitoring this site from work how are you managing to do your job??? Last I knew cell phones were not allowed in the jail. But of course you are special so guess you get to do what ever it is you want with no repercussions. Wish I had to all powerful brother to cover my behind.
Wow,that was harsh. You must know him or work with him!
Anonymous

Cochran, GA

#132 May 28, 2010
Bad A--s wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow,that was harsh. You must know him or work with him!
Truth
Inquiring Minds

Palatka, FL

#133 May 30, 2010
Guess who was at the Blue Crab Festival partying it up? Jenoithan Peters and John Merchant! But Peters didn't know about his wives drug dealings...yea right.
CuriousMind

Live Oak, FL

#134 May 30, 2010
Inquiring Minds wrote:
Guess who was at the Blue Crab Festival partying it up? Jenoithan Peters and John Merchant! But Peters didn't know about his wives drug dealings...yea right.
What do u think of John Merchant & Elton Miller? They have known each other since high school!
Good Ole'buds from back in the day since high school in Interlachen?
Ho Hum

Jacksonville, FL

#135 May 30, 2010
Merchant will latch on to anyone who will hang out with him. For years he hung out with Greenwood while screwing Greenwood's wife behind his back. Glad Merchant's ex-wife did to him what he has done to others.
Miller pretty much stays to himself and his family. Hates Merchant from what I have heard.
ME TOO

United States

#136 May 30, 2010
John Merchant is a DIRTY COP> I could tell you a lot that I know. But better not for now.
Santa Fe

Live Oak, FL

#137 May 30, 2010
ME TOO wrote:
John Merchant is a DIRTY COP> I could tell you a lot that I know. But better not for now.
Lets start a John Merchant Fan club website.NOT!!! I've heard the same about Miller, that he's just doing the family thing, smart move on Elton part!!! I posted on topix last year something about Merchant & it was removed! Do u think some of these bullies that work @ the pcso have access to see who post what on here @ topix? Either through IP location or something in that aspect?
Who Am I

Palatka, FL

#138 May 30, 2010
All the postings on here, regardless of who likes who, seem to be saying the same thing "our sheriff's office needs to be cleaned up". I am disgusted that "criminals" are wearing a badge and enforcing the laws for certain members of our society. Last time I checked if you commit a crime it does not matter if you are an officer or not, you are "supposed" to go through the same process as anyone else.

Everyone on this forum has the ability to make a difference, we "the people" can stand up and say enough is enough. The budget meeting for 2010-2011 is Thursday, June 2, 2010 @ 9:30 in theconference room at the new county buildings. This meeting is open to the public. I am unsure if you are allowed to speak as I have been told no one from the public has ever attended. We the people, who "voted" these members into office to assist and ensure our county and our tax dollars are spent appropriately, should be more involved. Until we stand up and stick together to make a change, it will stay the same. If you are not going to stand up and fight then you need to sit down and be quiet, you will be treated the way you allow others to treat you. I, for one, will not sit around and complain while doing nothing. I will be at EVERY meeting from now on and I will be heard. I will no longer sit by and watch the corruption. I am going to fight and not let the bullies win. If you are serious about your concerns, start attending, if you can't due to work then let me know how many people would attend if the meetings were held in the evening so I can petition the board to hold them later, if this can be done you will need to be there. Now is not the time to hide behind a made up name, now IS the time to stand up and be noticed, be accountable. I am Robyn M and I am not going away and I will NOT sit down. I demand the truth and I demand justice. I will no longer get pushed around nor will I allow anyone else to be.
Who Am I

Palatka, FL

#139 May 30, 2010
So far my friend, which you guessed it is me has spent well over $500.00 for copies of public records. Therefore when I say I have "proof", I truly mean it. I know some of what has been going on, I know what has been investigated, I know what hasn't. When I say I have back up for what I say I do. If you do not have hard facts then it is only hear say, get a sworn statement from a witness, then you may have something. If you have hard facts and you truly want to make a difference, let me know. As I stated before I have had enough and I, for one, am not going away until justice is seen.
Who Am I

Palatka, FL

#140 May 30, 2010
Oh and by the way I live here and have a vested interest in cleaning this county up.
ME TOO

United States

#141 May 30, 2010
Who Am I wrote:
Oh and by the way I live here and have a vested interest in cleaning this county up.
I wish there was some way we could meet. I have been told if you go public about any of the cops that you will be retaliated on. I have heard this more than once. I value the safety of my family and children. So now what do you do??????
Santa Fe

High Springs, FL

#142 May 30, 2010
Who Am I wrote:
All the postings on here, regardless of who likes who, seem to be saying the same thing "our sheriff's office needs to be cleaned up". I am disgusted that "criminals" are wearing a badge and enforcing the laws for certain members of our society. Last time I checked if you commit a crime it does not matter if you are an officer or not, you are "supposed" to go through the same process as anyone else.
Everyone on this forum has the ability to make a difference, we "the people" can stand up and say enough is enough. The budget meeting for 2010-2011 is Thursday, June 2, 2010 @ 9:30 in theconference room at the new county buildings. This meeting is open to the public. I am unsure if you are allowed to speak as I have been told no one from the public has ever attended. We the people, who "voted" these members into office to assist and ensure our county and our tax dollars are spent appropriately, should be more involved. Until we stand up and stick together to make a change, it will stay the same. If you are not going to stand up and fight then you need to sit down and be quiet, you will be treated the way you allow others to treat you. I, for one, will not sit around and complain while doing nothing. I will be at EVERY meeting from now on and I will be heard. I will no longer sit by and watch the corruption. I am going to fight and not let the bullies win. If you are serious about your concerns, start attending, if you can't due to work then let me know how many people would attend if the meetings were held in the evening so I can petition the board to hold them later, if this can be done you will need to be there. Now is not the time to hide behind a made up name, now IS the time to stand up and be noticed, be accountable. I am Robyn M and I am not going away and I will NOT sit down. I demand the truth and I demand justice. I will no longer get pushed around nor will I allow anyone else to be.
Great Idea,I would like to attend some meetings. Also June 2nd 2010 is not on a Thursday, its on a Wednesday.I'm from the Melrose area & I have some info I would like to get to the public but I'm to frighten. What should I do?
Who Am I

Palatka, FL

#143 May 30, 2010
ME TOO wrote:
<quoted text> I wish there was some way we could meet. I have been told if you go public about any of the cops that you will be retaliated on. I have heard this more than once. I value the safety of my family and children. So now what do you do??????
I have warned myself but not from anyone directly. What kind of a county do we live in, that we have live in fear of our local law enforcement. I will be at the county meeting, I will keep taking the high road and trust that God will protect and guide me. I will set up an email account specifically for this forum and post it for those that are ready to stand up and fight for what is right. I will not share information if I am asked not to. I value honesty and integrity to much to sacrifise someone's trust in me. I do not want anyone to be afraid, that is a horrible feeling. I was afraid, too, but can no longer live in fear as the PCSO is attempting to ruin my husband's career and livelyhood - again I have paid more than $500 in public records and will contniue to pay for records to clear his good name. I have the proof he is innocent and was wrongfully terminated. They have "stolen" from me and my family, therefore I am no longer afraid. I am fighting not only for him but that no one else should ever have to endure what we are going through.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Putnam County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hardy hiding his past (Jan '12) Oct 14 DUCK 84
Co jails Sep 30 Ttucker 2
Hardy arrested on 7/25/17 for DUI Jul '17 MostHatedMan-inPu... 1
Who will be Sheriff in 2016? (Mar '15) Jul '17 HardyDUI 28
Transparency Jun '17 RoxyBonds 2
Palatka Corruption (Jul '12) Jun '17 Cindy 24
City Manager's Epic Fail (Oct '13) May '17 Anonymous 19
More from around the web