Whom will kiss the best Booty to keep...

Whom will kiss the best Booty to keep a Job

Created by Palatka on Aug 28, 2008

701 votes

Click on an option to vote

Rick Ryan

Keith Riddick

Rick Lashley

Ricky Lyle

Phil Altice

Doug Raul

Paula Carter

Gary Bowling

Jed Bedenbaugh

Hardy voter

Fort White, FL

#1 Aug 28, 2008
Could it be possible that now the election is over all partys involved can work together in the direction of greater good and not have to have someone fired or kissing up. It may be as simple as the employees of the sheriffs office want a productive, pleasent and most of all fair and equal place to work. Lets give all a chance to improve the department and themselves.

Just maybe the citizens of Putnam County will end up being the final winners. That would be an excellent outcome for all.
American Voter

Clarksville, TN

#2 Aug 28, 2008
Hardy voter wrote:
Could it be possible that now the election is over all partys involved can work together in the direction of greater good and not have to have someone fired or kissing up. It may be as simple as the employees of the sheriffs office want a productive, pleasent and most of all fair and equal place to work. Lets give all a chance to improve the department and themselves.
Just maybe the citizens of Putnam County will end up being the final winners. That would be an excellent outcome for all.
Amen to that.
I voted Hardy and Townsend. They both know that they will answer to the voters if they are dissapointed in 4 years. I personally do not believe that they will let the voters down.
Fact

United States

#3 Sep 2, 2008
The booty kissers are Gator Deloach,Tim Brown,and all of the Court House Bailiffs. After the election results came in they ALL showed up at Jeff's celebration. Everyone saw straight through that. They stood behind Dean until they saw the direction the results were going then they bailed on Dean to come suck up to Jeff. Also Gator's parents come to see Jeff hoping to save their sons job. Well guy's nice try but it did not fly with the Hardy supporters. Stand down until January let's see what happens. Nuff said.
Yeppers

United States

#4 Sep 2, 2008
Fact wrote:
The booty kissers are Gator Deloach,Tim Brown,and all of the Court House Bailiffs. After the election results came in they ALL showed up at Jeff's celebration. Everyone saw straight through that. They stood behind Dean until they saw the direction the results were going then they bailed on Dean to come suck up to Jeff. Also Gator's parents come to see Jeff hoping to save their sons job. Well guy's nice try but it did not fly with the Hardy supporters. Stand down until January let's see what happens. Nuff said.
I could not agree with you more,Gator was making a hit list for Dean of all of the Hardy supporters at the P.C.S.O., guess this was more important than doing his job "fighting the drug problem".I ask the citizens , what has Gator Deloa ch accomplished since Dean appointed him to that position??????????

“Are You Being Deceived?”

Since: Jul 08

Israel

#5 Sep 3, 2008
John Merchant did a whole lot more than Gator Deloach ever thought of doing in fighting the drug scene, in my opinion!! Maybe one day John Merchant will run for Sheriff, & I could see myself voting for him & do anything I could to help Merchant to get in a position to run Sheriff!!!
Standing Up For Baliffs

Niceville, FL

#6 Sep 3, 2008
Fact wrote:
You are about as educated concerning the baliffs as Dean is about ethics!!!
First of all,the baliffs had been behind Hardy since the last election!
Second,just like the employees that work right there at the sheriffs office HAD to keep tight lipped about who they backed or they would have lost their job.(ex: the animal control officer among the many who did not keep a tight lip,ex#2 The volunteer Kelly fired)
Third,I worked for Kelly and saw some of the underhanded crap he pulled on employees first hand.(ex:the community officer was reassigned to road patrol because he did NOT smooch cheeks and could not be swayed)
Before you go harping on issues you know absolutely about,go speak with people like the baliffs,like those who lost their jobs.Besides,you sound like a disgruntled Kelly supporter and therefore,what were you doing at Hardy's Primary Party unless you yourself ride the fence?
Think Twice

Orange Park, FL

#7 Sep 3, 2008
If someone has done you wrong, do not repay him with a wrong. Try to do what everyone considers to be good. Do everything possible on your part to live in peace with everybody. Never take revenge, my friends, but instead let Gods anger do it. For the scripture says, I will take revenge, I will pay back, says the Lord. Instead, as the scripture says: If your enemies are hungry, feed them; if they are thirsty, give them a drink; for by doing this you will make them burn with shame. Do not let evil defeat you; instead, conquer evil with good.
For The Baliffs

Satsuma, FL

#8 Sep 3, 2008
When you point your finger remember three are pointed back at you. Wrong about the baliffs, so very wrong.
trueverdict

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Sep 5, 2008
stupid
Equal Justice

Saint Augustine, FL

#11 Sep 5, 2008
Standing Up For Baliffs wrote:
<quoted text>
You are about as educated concerning the baliffs as Dean is about ethics!!!
First of all,the baliffs had been behind Hardy since the last election!
Second,just like the employees that work right there at the sheriffs office HAD to keep tight lipped about who they backed or they would have lost their job.(ex: the animal control officer among the many who did not keep a tight lip,ex#2 The volunteer Kelly fired)
Third,I worked for Kelly and saw some of the underhanded crap he pulled on employees first hand.(ex:the community officer was reassigned to road patrol because he did NOT smooch cheeks and could not be swayed)
Before you go harping on issues you know absolutely about,go speak with people like the baliffs,like those who lost their jobs.Besides,you sound like a disgruntled Kelly supporter and therefore,what were you doing at Hardy's Primary Party unless you yourself ride the fence?
You are exactly right. The bailiffs are just relieved that justice is on its way around. Many of them are Hardy supporters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Putnam County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Co jails Sep 6 The helper 1
Hardy arrested on 7/25/17 for DUI Jul '17 MostHatedMan-inPu... 1
Who will be Sheriff in 2016? (Mar '15) Jul '17 HardyDUI 28
Transparency Jun '17 RoxyBonds 2
Palatka Corruption (Jul '12) Jun '17 Cindy 24
City Manager's Epic Fail (Oct '13) May '17 Anonymous 19
breada gallo arrested battery (Jan '17) May '17 Anonymous 4
More from around the web