Plea deal reached in fatal pit bull attack

Mar 28, 2012 Full story: CBS 47

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A corrections officer with the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office has been arrested for selling drugs to an undercover agent.

Full Story
Mayhem Like Me

Rochester, NY

#1 Apr 9, 2012
A plea deal? WTF is wrong with you people in Florida? Has too much sun destroyed your brain?
You got a tard named Zimmerman who kills a kid and he wont be charged.
Now you got some ugly Ho who's dogs have attacked 3 different times, the last resulting in a death and all she gets is a Mickey Mouse 90 day sentence that she can do from Sat-Mon weekends. She needs to be charged with criminal manslaughter.
Talk About Mayhem

Palatka, FL

#2 Apr 9, 2012
When Animals Attack in New York
During the past year victims of animal attacks have had a hard time finding relief through the courts. Towards the end of 2011 the Court of Appeals in Smith v. Reilly dismissed plaintiff’s case because he could not overcome the defendant’s submission that the dog in issue did not have a “vicious propensity.”[i] Such a result has become more common as the Court of Appeals has restricted the liability theories under which such cases can be proven. In fact, for persons injured as a result of the actions of an animal,New York is perhaps the toughest jurisdiction in the nation to be in. Poor victims, maybe they should have been victimized in Florida.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Putnam County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Garbage Fee's Sep 6 ekim1farm 1
Petition calls on Putnam County Sheriff's Offic... Aug 28 Anne 2
Busy School Board Elections - Who to Vote For? Aug 28 November Elections 105
More than a dozen hooked in prostitution sting Aug 27 Freedom 8
Grandin,1359 St rd 100, is it a new landfill? Aug '14 curious 4
Bailiffs Hardly Deputies Aug '14 Former Juror 11
Putnam County man arrested for growing marijuan... Aug '14 putnamcountycorrupt 2
•••

Putnam County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••