sheriffs office running scared

Posted in the Putnam County Forum

Anonymous

Gibson, GA

#1 Feb 6, 2012
seems sheriffs office is running scared with all the threats being made. First amendment freedom of speech

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 7, 2012
Knowledge is power.
Duh

Palatka, FL

#3 Feb 8, 2012
The Palatka Corruption wrote:
Knowledge is power.
And you have NONE.
Wow

Palatka, FL

#4 Feb 10, 2012
Well if the people of putnam county would finally get rid of Hardy something could finally be done about it.
Palatka Cor_ruptured

Elkton, FL

#5 Feb 10, 2012
What exactly is going on?
Duh

Palatka, FL

#6 Feb 10, 2012
Nothing, other than people talking about something they know nothing about.
putnam voter

Foristell, MO

#7 Feb 10, 2012
Duh wrote:
Nothing, other than people talking about something they know nothing about.
So Duh you think you know more than 3everyone else on here huh......So you tell us something because you must work or worked for the PCSO.....No....Oh well i have and alot of these commets on here are true but someof the facts have been stretched a little to sound more crazy but obviously you are commenting on her so "DUH" your just as a two-faced-idiot as everyone else is then... There needs to be a "run away train" heading out of Putnam County... The following cars to be joined together by there rectums and manhood (as for the females listed they have been given enough of the departments manhood throughout the years) should be as follows...Jeff Hardy,Rick Ryan,Gary Bowling,Joe Wells,Elton Miller,Art Gipson, Lt. Elam, Lt. Sessions,Johnny Greenwood, Jon Kinney, David Roe, Jehonathan Peters,Hanzel Woods, Alisha Kuluski, Aarron Thomas, Pete Ruiz, Robert Nelson (evidently these two follow and do the same things together),Julie "Thomas" Pinner, Tammy "easy" Prioletti,Steve "religous joke" rose and you "duh" to make sure they get to there final destination and to put the lubrication to couple them together (by mouth) which it sounds like you could or have done that to someone or on the list.... according to your posts not just here on this topic....
Duh

Palatka, FL

#8 Feb 10, 2012
putnam voter wrote:
<quoted text>So Duh you think you know more than 3everyone else on here huh......So you tell us something because you must work or worked for the PCSO.....No....Oh well i have and alot of these commets on here are true but someof the facts have been stretched a little to sound more crazy but obviously you are commenting on her so "DUH" your just as a two-faced-idiot as everyone else is then... There needs to be a "run away train" heading out of Putnam County... The following cars to be joined together by there rectums and manhood (as for the females listed they have been given enough of the departments manhood throughout the years) should be as follows...Jeff Hardy,Rick Ryan,Gary Bowling,Joe Wells,Elton Miller,Art Gipson, Lt. Elam, Lt. Sessions,Johnny Greenwood, Jon Kinney, David Roe, Jehonathan Peters,Hanzel Woods, Alisha Kuluski, Aarron Thomas, Pete Ruiz, Robert Nelson (evidently these two follow and do the same things together),Julie "Thomas" Pinner, Tammy "easy" Prioletti,Steve "religous joke" rose and you "duh" to make sure they get to there final destination and to put the lubrication to couple them together (by mouth) which it sounds like you could or have done that to someone or on the list.... according to your posts not just here on this topic....
more than 3everyone else on here huh......
Maybe you need to leave, being that you are very unhappy. I will not stoop as low as you by calling you names nor anyone else. Everyone has the right to vote the way they want and I will not fault you for being wrong. You just seem like a very unhappy little person. I wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide.
Vote HARDY for SHERIFF
Palatka Cor_ruptured

Elkton, FL

#9 Feb 10, 2012
Nahhhhhh, I won't be voting for Jeff HardLy... you know, the name Gary Bowling gave Jeff after the 2004 election that Dean won... and look at Bowling now, ha!
Anonymous

Gibson, GA

#10 Feb 10, 2012
Palatka Cor_ruptured wrote:
Nahhhhhh, I won't be voting for Jeff HardLy... you know, the name Gary Bowling gave Jeff after the 2004 election that Dean won... and look at Bowling now, ha!
Bowling is a bag of hot air. Liar,bad ass, all powerful! I agree with you the Hardy boys need to go. How many affairs has bowling had? What about Hardy,Ryan and the rest of the boys. Embarassment to their families and the community

Anonymous

Gibson, GA

#11 Feb 10, 2012
The Palatka Corruption wrote:
Knowledge is power.
The more you know the better off you are. But most people in the community are just finding out how corrupt this department is at this time. Many have been fired for disagreeing with the hardy boys. But they were not publically humilated by the sheriff himself.How about the deputy who stole the drugs after a traffic stop,at his request he was not fired. AS I work in jail I have seen alot of BS. Playing on computers,officers like the one who was caught off guard by the inmate who tried to choke him becaue he was not following procedure by walking in front of the inmates. He as suppose to be walking behind them. I have several co workers who are very lax at their jobs. How come only one was fired over the escape. Several heads should have rolled. But they were part of the hardy boys gang. Keep up the outstanding work!!! One more thing how come suddenly the people who back the hardy boys are getting promoted? Some have been fired for breaking the law, another fired for sleeping on the job. What about written reprimands are they really in their personal files or in the Majors office file? How about the 2 who had a good time slamming an unresponsive male arrestee up against the wall laughing. Does anyone really care what goes on behind closed doors in the jail?
Trying2Understan d

Ocala, FL

#12 Feb 11, 2012
Any comments on Capt. Dominic Piscitello?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Putnam County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bailiffs Hardly Deputies Oct '14 who knew 12
New Garbage Fee's Sep '14 ekim1farm 1
Petition calls on Putnam County Sheriff's Offic... Aug '14 Anne 2
Busy School Board Elections - Who to Vote For? (May '14) Aug '14 November Elections 105
More than a dozen hooked in prostitution sting Aug '14 Freedom 8
Grandin,1359 St rd 100, is it a new landfill? Aug '14 curious 4
Putnam County man arrested for growing marijuan... Aug '14 putnamcountycorrupt 2

Putnam County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE