States Attorney R.J. Larrizzo(spelling?)

Posted in the Putnam County Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8

Since: Mar 12

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

What is your opinions on the States Attorney? I think he is like Jeff Hardy. Full of promises he wont keep. And panders to whomever donates the most money!
promises

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Sounds like you had your path crossed!
lmao

Hastings, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Lt Kojak wrote:
What is your opinions on the States Attorney? I think he is like Jeff Hardy. Full of promises he wont keep. And panders to whomever donates the most money!
Sounds like you are right on the money. Wait till you see what he's let fly by.
lmao

Hastings, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

And since you asked for the spelling, (not to correct you), it's an 'A' on the end. He's from St. Augustine which is why I had hopes. Now dashed.
Cpt Kirk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Judged:

RJ Larrizza is a sorry excuse of a States Attorney. His assistants violate the Constitutional Rights of innocent people. When they have no case they do all they can to drum anything up no matter what rights get violated. He knows about Jeff Hardy and has done nothing. Jeff Hardy knows he has broken the law. It's like the old saying goes "one hand washes the other".
Spock

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Judged:

Which laws have you broken, and what rights have you been violated on? Sounds to me, you have been charged with something, you thought you were not guilty.
Cpt Kirk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Spock wrote:
Which laws have you broken, and what rights have you been violated on? Sounds to me, you have been charged with something, you thought you were not guilty.
Nope, I didn't break any laws. I worked for that jerk. I know all about the illegal deals that will be coming out real soon. I retire in 11 weeks. I'll keep you posted!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Spock wrote:
How about the unlawful arrest of two dozen people in Palatka by PPD's Officer Sapp, when he was not certified. Due to the fact that Sapp himself, when hired by Palatka PD, had an outstanding capias for a drug charge in Flagler Co.? Getchell had him out on the street 'acting' as certified LE, but waited 5 1/2 months till the charges were dropped and the warrant recalled before applying for his certification. Or the many reports that are falsified, with officers lying UNDER OATH? Or the many failures of even generating a report of a criminal act? If you don't believe rights violations regularly go on in Putnam Co. wait until the DOJ's done with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Putnam County Discussions

Search the Putnam County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Kruger 2 hr LOL 2
Busy School Board Elections - Who to Vote For? Sat Putnam Republican 57
Judge Christiansen Fri dim 4
So what they say about the sherrifs office is t... Jul 11 Just Saying 4
Family, deputies searching for missing 16-year-old Jul 7 ADL 1
Bailiffs Hardly Deputies Jun 28 Just Heard 9
Landfill Sale A SCAM Jun 28 Me Too 2
•••
•••