Strickland is Zimmerman
Eerie

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Oct 16, 2012
Why is it Raymond Strickland is exonerated while George Zimmerman is charged. Maybe if Zimmerman had a good friend as the lead investigator and had a former roommate as the lead investigators supervisor he would have gotten off

See you.at the rally Friday. Look for me...I will be seen and heard.
RST Trained

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Oct 16, 2012
Just leave it alone...pulling the trigger 8 times on an unarmed psycho is cool.
FYI

Palatka, FL

#3 Oct 17, 2012
RST Trained wrote:
Just leave it alone...pulling the trigger 8 times on an unarmed psycho is cool.
Are you being sarcastic - or are you a cop?
FYI

Palatka, FL

#4 Oct 17, 2012
RST Trained is Rifle Security Team Trained. Yeah, your a cop. And obviously another dangerous one, too.
RST Trained

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Oct 17, 2012
Yes...I was on RST and yes I USED to be I law enforcement . Best thing I did was leave that agency. And for the record I was being sarcastic.
FYI

Palatka, FL

#6 Oct 17, 2012
My apologies. You never know with PCSO. Glad to hear you got away from that agency, looking forward to seeing you at the rally.
TruthBeTold

Interlachen, FL

#7 Oct 20, 2012
Zimmerman should be free too...you attack someone and you should expect to be shot to death. The criminals have all the rights these days, they expect people to let them get away with being thugs. Zimmerman and Strickland did what a lot of us would all do if attacked...put a bullet in them. Maybe these piece of sh!t thugs will learn a lesson and think twice before they assault someone. Good job deputy and Zimmerman.
your too violent

Palatka, FL

#8 Oct 21, 2012
So the next time you use your nasty hands to swat away someone expect to get your head blown off. And in the case of Strickland, it wasn't 'putting a bullet in them' it was unloading on him, shooting him in the back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Putnam County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
breada gallo arrested battery (Jan '17) Fri Taking further ac... 5
Hardy hiding his past (Jan '12) Oct '17 DUCK 84
Co jails Sep '17 Ttucker 2
Hardy arrested on 7/25/17 for DUI Jul '17 MostHatedMan-inPu... 1
Who will be Sheriff in 2016? (Mar '15) Jul '17 HardyDUI 28
Transparency (Jun '17) Jun '17 RoxyBonds 2
Palatka Corruption (Jul '12) Jun '17 Cindy 24
More from around the web