Hayleigh Cummins will never be found

Posted in the Putnam County Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mrsindiana

Kokomo, IN

#1 Mar 6, 2009
The Dad has did some real good crocodile tears but nothing has came out of his eyes.Looks fake!! I don't believe for one minute he doesnt know something.This was an inside job I can smell it all the way here in Indiana.Also they look like hillbillys smoking on national television.I feel so bad for that little girl but if her Dad has access to heavy equipment lets think about this is she burried in concrete somewhere in a bridge leg? I think the police work is sloppy and they will never find her like that.Worried in Indiana!
really

Palatka, FL

#2 Mar 6, 2009
mrsindiana wrote:
The Dad has did some real good crocodile tears but nothing has came out of his eyes.Looks fake!! I don't believe for one minute he doesnt know something.This was an inside job I can smell it all the way here in Indiana.Also they look like hillbillys smoking on national television.I feel so bad for that little girl but if her Dad has access to heavy equipment lets think about this is she burried in concrete somewhere in a bridge leg? I think the police work is sloppy and they will never find her like that.Worried in Indiana!
What could you POSSIBLY know about any of the police work?
Let me go ahead and answer that for you. Nothing.
northeast mom

Johnson City, TN

#3 Mar 13, 2009
i too think they know more than they are saying. come on ,getting married ,and getting tatoos.who in their right mind does this.the dad is a fake and the girlfriend acts like it's all about her,even if they say it;s not. i think she was going and someone close to her knew it.
Hello2009

Saint Francis, MN

#4 Mar 14, 2009
First of all, who are you to judge the the family? NOBODY is entitled to judge anyone, especially if you can't even use proper grammar. This is to "Northeast Mom".

Moreover, I suggest that you watch some more television and read a few more articles in any paper before you put blame on her family members.

According to reports, the father and his girlfriend have had a plethora of lie-detector tests. The last time I checked, there is no way to fool one of those!

Nobody should be on here bashing the family of a missing little girl, instead we should be praying for them and praying that their daughter is found. And better yet, maybe getting a grammar lesson or two?

Thanks!
just my thoughts

Lake City, FL

#5 Mar 14, 2009
Hello2009 wrote:
First of all, who are you to judge the the family? NOBODY is entitled to judge anyone, especially if you can't even use proper grammar. This is to "Northeast Mom".
Moreover, I suggest that you watch some more television and read a few more articles in any paper before you put blame on her family members.
According to reports, the father and his girlfriend have had a plethora of lie-detector tests. The last time I checked, there is no way to fool one of those!
Nobody should be on here bashing the family of a missing little girl, instead we should be praying for them and praying that their daughter is found. And better yet, maybe getting a grammar lesson or two?
Thanks!
Grammar lesson #1 it is no one not nobody...shall I correct more?

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#6 Mar 15, 2009
really wrote:
<quoted text>
What could you POSSIBLY know about any of the police work?
Let me go ahead and answer that for you. Nothing.
Don't be a hater, she probably phoned in all 1,600 leads to the Nancy Grace show and should be rewarded promptly for her detective work.
concerned parent

Lansdale, PA

#7 Mar 17, 2009
what bothers me , whenever the Druged Dad refers to the missing child, it is ALWAYS about MY LITTLE GIRL, MY BABY....on and on...

I have very rarely heard him refer to her by her name "HAYLEIGH"

that gives me the shivers, and his eyes are always darting around...looking off to the side... the 17 year old is what she is, basically a tramp, I am concerned that she was not "entertaining" in that trailer, and it got nasty....
disgusted

Dunedin, FL

#8 Mar 17, 2009
concerned parent wrote:
what bothers me , whenever the Druged Dad refers to the missing child, it is ALWAYS about MY LITTLE GIRL, MY BABY....on and on...
I have very rarely heard him refer to her by her name "HAYLEIGH"
that gives me the shivers, and his eyes are always darting around...looking off to the side... the 17 year old is what she is, basically a tramp, I am concerned that she was not "entertaining" in that trailer, and it got nasty....
They are involved.

Since: Sep 08

AOL

#9 Mar 19, 2009
When Misty talks, that's when we will know the truth. For now, Ron has her under his spell.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#10 Mar 20, 2009
Sugarandspice wrote:
When Misty talks, that's when we will know the truth. For now, Ron has her under his spell.
Yea, it is always the evil men that make women murder and what not.
mandy

High Springs, FL

#11 Mar 25, 2009
hi soory her girl like area so much
Wondering

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Mar 25, 2009
mandy wrote:
hi soory her girl like area so much
WTF?

AOL

#13 Mar 25, 2009
Richard_Head wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, it is always the evil men that make women murder and what not.
Not always, but in this case it is!

AOL

#14 Mar 25, 2009
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?
LOL...You took the words right out of my mouth!!!

Since: Feb 09

Alachua, FL

#15 Mar 27, 2009
i was reading, misty exlover that ronald new.called white boy greg, had admit yes misty n him had something going on with each other and use of drugs. but that he had no involvement in the dissaprience of haleigh, he agree to take a polygraph test and pass the polygraph test. he is not a suspect has been cleared.
Wondering

Jacksonville, FL

#16 Mar 28, 2009
Shamby wrote:
i was reading, misty exlover that ronald new.called white boy greg, had admit yes misty n him had something going on with each other and use of drugs. but that he had no involvement in the dissaprience of haleigh, he agree to take a polygraph test and pass the polygraph test. he is not a suspect has been cleared.
Are you related to Truth of the Matter by any chance? You two seem to speak, write and spell the same way. Just wondering

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#17 Mar 28, 2009
Sugarandspice wrote:
<quoted text>
Not always, but in this case it is!
How could that be if there's no such thing as evil?

AOL

#18 Mar 29, 2009
Richard_Head wrote:
<quoted text>How could that be if there's no such thing as evil?
Huh? Who says there is no such thing as evil. Unfortunately, it's alive and doing well.
hunch

AOL

#19 Mar 29, 2009
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you related to Truth of the Matter by any chance? You two seem to speak, write and spell the same way. Just wondering
She thinks she's fooling us by changing her name.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#20 Mar 29, 2009
Sugarandspice wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Who says there is no such thing as evil. Unfortunately, it's alive and doing well.
Define "it", then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Putnam County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Superintendent candidates knock successes Jul 21 big un 4
Save our tax money Jul 20 Hogwash 3
what happened to Chris gay at the sheriffs office (Aug '15) Jul 6 Stupid 5
Linda Myers enters Tax Collector race (Jan '12) Jul 6 Linda Myers hater 13
Who will be Sheriff in 2016? (Mar '15) Jul 5 Lee 26
Jerry Lewis Hackney (Jan '12) Jun 28 lmaooo 25
Roxanne Weeks aka The Palatka Corruption (split... (Sep '13) Jun 26 Gmj 14
More from around the web