Affirmative Action

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

With the black vote coming out because of Obama who are they going to vote for sheriff? They may swing this....

Masters has Tom Williams and Jed's supporters and silent from Reno. Could the blacks swing it to Masters?
Nope

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Hardy carried the African American voters in 2008 and he'll carry it again.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

ALOT changes in four years, and it seems the results may be different this time. All we've heard from talking to the black community in the last year is claims of profiling, brutality and discrimination. Then the deputies, Mainville and Strickland, shooting at unarmed black men and subsequent lack of accountablity by the Sheriff raised concerns that a line has been crossed. I don't think they are behind Hardy anymore because both Rev. Sharpton and Rev. Jackson have been recently asked to rally in Palatka.
Granny

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Great - and just what are they going to rally for or against????? Another opportunity for them to stir up things.
Nope

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

The Palatka Corruption wrote:
ALOT changes in four years, and it seems the results may be different this time. All we've heard from talking to the black community in the last year is claims of profiling, brutality and discrimination. Then the deputies, Mainville and Strickland, shooting at unarmed black men and subsequent lack of accountablity by the Sheriff raised concerns that a line has been crossed. I don't think they are behind Hardy anymore because both Rev. Sharpton and Rev. Jackson have been recently asked to rally in Palatka.
Roxanne, do you even care that nothing you post is the truth. Actually we know you don't. I wish you would get a life. Talk about broken promises. We keep hearing about people coming in, charges being filed, federal investigations, they will be sorry, stacks of peper to Tallahassee, big rallies, a bunch of news stations coming in, national news stories. None of this has happened and if you ever had any credibility, it would be gone. Why don't you put your time and energy towards a good cause. Volunteer at the soup kitchen, help out in a school raise money for cancer patients. Do something. You would think with all of your public records requests and how connected you would like people to think you are, you would knownthatvthe subject in the Manville case was not black. Good thing nobody takes you serious.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Don't know why you keep stirring up trouble and lying like you do, then screaming at the top of your lungs everyone else is a liar - like you're playing some kind of demented game.
You're a waste of time.

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Dwayne_Wil...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

P.S) Wouldn't it be something, despite no announcement in PDN, if Rev. Jackson and Congresswoman Brown flew in tomorrow and showed up at the Price Martin Center around noon? And that stimulus money and the importance of voting was all PDN reported after their visit - like the 'POWERS THAT BE' edited the reporter's story about the rally to leave out the part about the FDLE conflict in the Dobson killing? We have the copy, AS WRITTEN, and as published.
We'll see how it goes tomorrow.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

And here's a copy from July 14th:

"The driver of the truck, Dwayne Williams, is a multiple-convicted Felon; 1992, 5 yrs. in DOC for Grand Theft to run concurrent with 7 yrs. in DOC for Armed Robbery with a Firearm. 2000, 4 yrs. in DOC for Possession with intent to sell a Controlled Substance.
Now pay attention to how the SA's Office (aka Boatwright) worked their majic in this Mainville incident to make it go away: The charge Mainville filed against him, Agg. Assault with a Deadly Weapon on a LEO, is dropped by 'Announcement of No Information', as it should have been. But of the five charges Krueger filed against him, one is Nolle Pros (Aggravated Fleeing and Eluding), two are dropped by Ann. of No Info.(Possession of marijuana, Habitual Driving While License Suspended/Revoked) and Williams is adjudged guilty of Resisting a LEO Without Violence and Possession of Cocaine, receiving some fines, court costs and is placed on 36 months Drug Offender Probation. FOR SEVENTEEN GRAMS, OVER HALF AN OUNCE, OF CRACK."

And of course Mainville wasn't criminally charged with anything, even though he admitted he was trying to shoot the driver, an unarmed black man. The policy violations of Excessive Use of Lethal Force, Endangering Others Through Neglect of Job Duties, and Gross Violation of Motor Vehicle Pursuit were sustained. Falsifying the report, false testimony under oath, and putting a false charge against the driver to cover his own actions were never investigated. It took seven months to get those reports and they weren't going to tell us any of this - like the Mayo Swat callout. Also no criminal charges. Or a Baker Act.
We have some great deputies, but when some are bad it's deadly to the citizens. Instead of holding them accountable, it's kept quiet - and we continue to suffer. I truly wish I could have respect and trust for our Sheriff, his admin., and their actions, but not when I see them taking the weak way out. We need a sheriff with a backbone that will fire the guilty and discipline deadly actions.
We don't need four more years of this.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Nighty Night, Mary Kay!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Nighty Night, Mary Kay!
yep

ain't that a shame
NOPE

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

P.S) Wouldn't it be something, despite no announcement in PDN, if Rev. Jackson and Congresswoman Brown flew in tomorrow and showed up at the Price Martin Center around noon? And that stimulus money and the importance of voting was all PDN reported after their visit - like the 'POWERS THAT BE' edited the reporter's story about the rally to leave out the part about the FDLE conflict in the Dobson killing? We have the copy, AS WRITTEN, and as published.
We'll see how it goes tomorrow.
Agreed. Hardy is absolutely responsible for early voting and/or the lack of voter turnout in Putnam County. That is the reason those two clowns are coming to Palatka and does not have anything to do with anything else. My sources tell me Hardy was responsible for the Challenger and Hindenburg disasters. Talk is that he was personally involved in the kidnapping of the Lindbergh Baby and tried to cover up the 9-11 terrorist attacks.
Affirmative Action

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

NOPE wrote:
<quoted text> Agreed. Hardy is absolutely responsible for early voting and/or the lack of voter turnout in Putnam County. That is the reason those two clowns are coming to Palatka and does not have anything to do with anything else. My sources tell me Hardy was responsible for the Challenger and Hindenburg disasters. Talk is that he was personally involved in the kidnapping of the Lindbergh Baby and tried to cover up the 9-11 terrorist attacks.
You are partly accurate with a little sarcastic thrown in. Hardy DID lead to issues with the lack if turnout amongst minorities as his supporters went into the community and told them certain candidates would be on the ballistic in November and no need to vote. Might not have mattered (I am a realist) but voter suppression is an ugly thing.

AND BEFORE YOU COME BACK WITH YOUR CRAP, his supporters did do that. One in particular works for the sheriffs office and took the day off to do it ...her name is "Peaches"
Affirmative Action

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Sorry...its ballot not ballistic

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

NOPE wrote:
My sources tell me Hardy was responsible for the Challenger and Hindenburg disasters. Talk is that he was personally involved in the kidnapping of the Lindbergh Baby and tried to cover up the 9-11 terrorist attacks.
Reductio ad absurdum, might not be the best tactic here.
Granny

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

The other morning deputies responded to a burglary at a business where he broke in stolen a heater. He was caught in the parking lot. Told them he stole it because his pregnant wife and 2 children were cold. They arrested him and went to his house and found out what he said was true. They then went out and paid for a heater and brought it to his house. Does this sound like brutality? Oh, by the way the man was black.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Read the last paragraph of post #8. We do have some great deputies - it sure wasn't Hardy that did it. He didn't give a damn when he was killing the dogs and had to be MADE TO STOP, or care about the people when he knowingly put drugged, drunk, and/or violent deputies back on the public while he hid their actions. OVER AND OVER. Vote for him if you want, but the rest of us that did four years ago regret it.
FYI

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Read the last paragraph of post #8. We do have some great deputies - it sure wasn't Hardy that did it. He didn't give a damn when he was killing the dogs and had to be MADE TO STOP, or care about the people when he knowingly put drugged, drunk, and/or violent deputies back on the public while he hid their actions. OVER AND OVER. Vote for him if you want, but the rest of us that did four years ago regret it.
Not the rest of you, just a few who probally got caught doing something wrong. By the way, GET A LIFE.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

I was beat til I miscarried
you going to tell me I deserved that?
FYI

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

No body said that. Sounds like the person you need to blame, you are not blaming. Why blame everyone else?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

because he wasn't arrested or charged.
He could be dating your daughter, sister, friend and you'd never know. He's out there walking the streets in Putnam and YOU SHERIFF KNOWS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of116
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Putnam County Discussions

Search the Putnam County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PCSO Updates Mon IDK 1
2010 Sheriff Office Updates (Apr '10) Apr 8 You knw who 163
63-year-old Putnam shooting victim ID'd; woman ... (May '12) Apr 1 pnm 18
Putnam Taxes for dredging JAX Port Mar 25 Say It Aint So 1
Detective fired after he was caught having sex ... (Jul '13) Mar 19 sickofpcso 13
PCSO Missing Drug Evidence Mar '14 Roxanne Weeks 1
Mystery Body Hauler? Mar '14 gravedigger 1
•••
•••
•••
•••