Bobby Lilly to run for commonwealth's attorney in Giles County

Jun 24, 2011 Full story: New River Valley Current

Bobby Lilly is seen in April with his proposal to display the Ten Commandments along with other historical documents.

Full Story
armchair investigator

Fremont, CA

#1 Jul 21, 2011
I believe Bobby will do a great job as Commonwealth's Attorney. We need someone that will stand up and fully procecute the criminals IN Giles County. Someone needs to take a stand....
yeahhhhh

Newport, VA

#2 Jul 22, 2011
I think Bobby will do a great job also. Hope he focuses on the drugs that are eating Giles County alive and not worry so much about petty little things that Steele thinks he looks good for prosecuting. Its got so you cant even go to Social Services for temporary help without getting into trouble. He needs to focus on getting these drugs off the streets. So glad Bobby is gonna run against him. He definitely has my vote and anyone elses that I can convince to vote for him. GO BOBBY!!!
Voter

Princeton, WV

#3 Jul 25, 2011
He has my vote!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pulaski County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Supplier for candle maker locating here Jun '14 giggity 1
Postal customers respond to food drive May '14 Postman Jack 1
Volvo Trucks Pulaski County plant to lay off 30... (Nov '12) Jul '13 AreYouSerious 12
Wolf Creek Haunted House (Nov '08) Apr '13 HarleyTeeFord 6
how is the jail there (Sep '12) Mar '13 ding dong 3
South Eastern Water Association (Oct '12) Oct '12 Peace to you 1
Wallace Thrasher (Jul '11) Jul '12 porter sam downey 4

Pulaski County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE