lookin 4 my pop

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

Looking for him. He is my pop. Havn't seen him since I was 13. I was born July 4 1976...please if any one has any info please point me in the right direction..... I wanna know where I come from cuz I ain't nothing like my mama.
SWT reporter

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2011

lookin 4 my pop wrote:
Looking for him. He is my pop. Havn't seen him since I was 13. I was born July 4 1976...please if any one has any info please point me in the right direction..... I wanna know where I come from cuz I ain't nothing like my mama.
Hello, I am a reporter for the Southwest Times in Pulaski. I saw your post and was wondering if you believed your father was in Pulaski County? If so I'd love to talk with you more about it. Please e-mail me at jenna@southwesttimes.com Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pulaski County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Supplier for candle maker locating here Jun '14 giggity 1
Postal customers respond to food drive May '14 Postman Jack 1
Volvo Trucks Pulaski County plant to lay off 30... (Nov '12) Jul '13 AreYouSerious 12
Wolf Creek Haunted House (Nov '08) Apr '13 HarleyTeeFord 6
how is the jail there (Sep '12) Mar '13 ding dong 3
South Eastern Water Association (Oct '12) Oct '12 Peace to you 1
Wallace Thrasher (Jul '11) Jul '12 porter sam downey 4

Search the Pulaski County Forum:
•••