Man shot his wife
Hill billy

Richmond, KY

#1 Aug 9, 2012
Who died? A man shot his wife and he fired at police and they shot him. He is at UK hospital.

London, KY

#2 Aug 12, 2012
I think that this county has lost so much in this, but if you really want to know something.....this beautiful woman's family has been through way to much these past few months. My boyfriend and I are close personal friends that consider ourselves as family, and I am offended that all people wanna know is gossip. Well I will not do that, but I will ask everyone to STOP THIS MADNESS, and at least let the family of this wonderful lady bury her without all the mouth running. Do you not have any morals at all? She had a father, brother, sister,and many in extended family weather they be blood or not, and I am one of them that loved and will miss her. I am from Bronston and live in Somerset right in town. Further more my name is Dawn Long Terrell and her whole family I consider my family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pulaski County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Constable wallie got DUI (Jan '15) 10 hr Constitutional Ri... 3
woman found dead in her home Thursday 9/24/15 Sep 26 peggy 1
oh my...Judge deborah lambert on Ashley Madison! Aug '15 Michelle 1
Help Jul '15 Just me 1
Looking to buy house or trailer Jul '15 Looking 1
jailor moss? Jul '15 gijane 1
News Several roads in Pulaski County flooded from he... Jul '15 reida martin 1
More from around the web